Reviews for The Seven Wonders of the World
Siderius Cimmerii chapter 18 . 2/23/2004
Why can't i dismiss the feeling that the artifact was a ruse and in fact a ploy to bring Harry out of his shell and become the 'sorcerer' he should be. In almost all situations, harry's persona was mentioned and how people were drawn to him for no apparent reason. i believe that this ability is special and would be considered a great power against the dark (obviously. it's been that way since Harry's birth). I'm thoroughly intrigued for its content, its style, its mean of interest (using the wonders as ur setting), and its plot. I can't wait to read more
Thanks for a fave story
hmmm chapter 18 . 2/22/2004
A little too much Jesus-imagery with the crown of thorns for my taste...
JuniperHeart chapter 18 . 2/22/2004
Ah crap that is BAD. It would be funny to see the reaction of them when her glamour spell is taken off...
A really good chapter! Especially draco sucking on Harry's finger...hehe very hot. Poor Hermione...I wonder what's happening with her?
I'm goin to uni soon, but I'll keep on checking back here when I can, because I love this fic so freaking much!
Katy K
usually immaculate aristocrat chapter 18 . 2/22/2004
nonono; when i meant speech tags, i meant: draco said, or Harry said... there was a long section of speech, and i had to go back a few times to get each person.
haven't read hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy? you should. I haven't read any myths on a babel something, but in the aformentioned book, there is a creature called the babel fish, which is similar to a sardine. you stick it into your left ear, and you understand all the languages of the galaxy, when they are speaking to you.
glad you like my reviews.
I like internal voices! *sulks*
that flower sounds gorgeous... even Draco was enthralled.
Draco has an "oh pretty" part?
magic evil flower..
Oh, great way to get out of the "too simple" problem.. poor mione..
bellatrix has the time turner? oh bugger.
great chapter, please update both stories soon, i love them!
Flameskie chapter 18 . 2/22/2004
ah! oh my god! i cant belive you just left me like that! AH!
but anyways...
i loved it! Realy! i dident get the kis but i loved all of it!
please update SOON SOON SOON! you are already killing me with curiosity!
insanechildfanfic chapter 18 . 2/22/2004
this is great
B Madden chapter 18 . 2/22/2004
Oh man... This is not good!
More soon! You're killin me here!
Jennipenny chapter 18 . 2/22/2004
OMG! i half expected to hear dun dun dun come out of my speakers at the end! i love the way we see Harry and Draco begin to get even closer,and the thorn crown thing is intriging...i only hope youre not being blasphemous, you know how religous i am! Great chapter, such a shame its comin to an end.x
Jennipenny chapter 17 . 2/8/2004
Stephi, you are an autorical genius and im noticing that you might be nearing the end of a story - stranger things have happened! What a nice suprise on my sunday afternoon, nice one girlie!
insanechildfanfic chapter 17 . 2/8/2004
this is great
Ranma Higurashi chapter 17 . 2/8/2004
Heh heh heh...Draco's job was way too easy...!UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Flog Me Darling chapter 17 . 2/8/2004
I didnt want this chapter to end!... I want harry and draco's relationship to advance soon.. i know youve got it all planned out so ... im also curious about what and how they will act when they return to hogwarts? humm.. please please update soon once again .. love ya sweetie! * huge smile and hug*
Chyna16 chapter 17 . 2/8/2004
That bella is seriously demented! And who is she copping off with? and does harry have a death wish? and OF COURSE i want a sequel! write write! i wanna see what happens when they get back to school!
i want harry and draco to kiss! Lol and will they find the time turner? will they find what they were looking for?
draco with his grudging respect for gryffs Lol
He loves harry!
Draco would probably buy him a stable filled with horses. Lol
Flameskie chapter 17 . 2/8/2004
lol! i was SO surprised wen i saw your new chapter ALLREDY POSTED! REALY! Keep on writing!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 17 . 2/7/2004
Well, that's interesting. Bellatrix has serious issues going on here, yup yup. LOL She's also quite careless in most respects. But Harry picked the lock! Isn't he just a bundle of surprises? LOL And Draco almost going hysterical... that's just too funny. LOL
Again, as usual, good use of emotive and evocative language and imagery. I especially liked the way you relayed the emotions of all the people in the chapter, especially Draco's almost hysteria. LOL I just have this mental image of him running around in circles pulling at that beautiful head of hair of his. LOL Please write more!
PS. Sorry about my late review for chapter 15.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »