Reviews for Eva's Roses
Username1.4 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I love how this was made in 2003 (SUCH along time ago) and I can still read this over and over! It's really great!
fro.m the Mountains chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
A well-chosen and enchanting flip of the original tale! I like the light-hearted tone of this story despite the presence of multiple serious themes and the almost-tragedy. I didn't quite understand Eva's spontaneous "proposals" of marriage after supper or her loss of will to live from Joseph's absence and broken promise. Nonetheless these were consistent with several versions of the tale, and after all I wasn't impressed by those turns of event reading them back then. Thank you for sharing this work!
BettaPen chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This was so beautifully! I literally cried when Joseph didn't come like he promised! But when he did come back, I cried even more! XD
Ae3qe27u chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
It's an interesting take on the story. I like it.
yay chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is lots better than the original.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Awww! Nice!
Winter Faerie chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I really like the Plot twist of the Girl being the Beast!
the only thing i would suggest would be to add more details about their lives before they met, just after they met, their thoughts and so on, even having diffrent P.O.V. chapters would of been cool. showing how they came to really care for eachother.
I've really enjoyed this story, thanks for writing it!

Winter Faerie _
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I like how it starts. And the Shakesperean plays are nice. I was forced to look up Hamlet, but still.
poppyfights chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
AWWWW how sweet

I like how you redesigned the story and changed most of the story. I like the idea of eva's roses! And I like Thrill!
applepielover chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was a lovely twist on "Beauty and the Beast." You did a great job on the characterization and set up. A few typos/grammatical errors, but well written.

There's one thing...I was wondering why Joseph's mother doesn't encourage reading?
sumiresang chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I loved Eva here! Always did favor the royalty with spunk. _
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
even if Eva and Jospeh lived to be a million, they'd never under stand the fairy.

~Dragon-Girl-Begins7~
xweet-lover chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This story is so touching! It's a beautiful retelling of Beauty and the Beast.
Dreamer's Denial chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
really good.

one of my favs!
Sling the Jukka chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Nice twist on the traditional story! Good job with the female Beast too. And yes, you may want to separate it into chapters, but there's nothing else wrong with it.