Reviews for Song of the Pomegranate
schizosophia chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
wow. the point of view is so interesting. the pomegranate's story is very haunting. i adore your poetry!
TheZorpisuttle chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Whoa. Very, very, very nice. I adore poems about pomegranates and poems about Persephone, so you have made me quite happy. I love the sinister, impish voice of the pomegranate- impressive personification, there! And the lovely symbolism... this made my day!
Roses All Over chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Very good! This is a poem worthy of being in a book! I hope you have it published someday!

Ever~Rin
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
YOUR DA BEST! I love your storys about Persephone and Hades and this is just... WOW.

Keep on rocking, and please make MORE on the best myth of all times. _
Moonstone too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Oh! I absolutely LOVED this poem! The flow, the style, EVERYTHING, is just so beautifully executed. i want to pick a favorite part to highlight, but each sentence is so beautifully crafted here, that I really had trouble picking a fave. I did however really love the following:

'We both bleed together for this

We are both split open

We are both satisfied with the taste

And horrified at the consequences

We both belong to Death now

Now and forever.'

Stunningly written. Your talent for drawing a reader in and getting them emotionally involved in so little time with your stories/poems is a rare gift.
zagato chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Great poem!
gazebo chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
I love pomegranites. I like your poem. Its very origanal, thinking from the pomegranates position. Ive always wished that persephone hadn't eaten the Pomegranate, but then the story wouldn't have been nearly as exiting.
Selendrile chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Mind-blowing. Your breath of life to the pomegranate invokes haunting imagery and emotion. Lovely, nuanced work.