Reviews for Nightmare's Memories
Amethyst Hanyou chapter 13 . 1/5/2004
Wo!
That was a very good ending.
The great horror story has come to an end.
I luved the ending - once again.
Even if they were 'killed',
they aren't 'dead'.
To me, that was a very happy ending.
Welp...
~ยก~Peace~!~
sielent soul of the sun chapter 13 . 1/4/2004
that was really good i liked it alot
Ja ne!
UsagiKurari chapter 13 . 1/3/2004
Is it just me, or does the end sound like Romeo and Juliet?
Princess Athelia chapter 13 . 1/2/2004
oh my god...thats so so sad...:'( i cried! you made me cry...this story was so sad. :'( IT'S LIKE SHAKESPEAR! a tradgedy...its so sad...but a good ending all together. and its ver..:( aw...but they all got to be together in the end...and imagen...reading this with sad memmory ff8 music playing in the back! aw... ok i'm done with my whining... great story...i kinda also felt sorry for naraku in the end too... *sniff* well i think i might just read your new fic ;) tata
~PA~
Silver Magiccraft chapter 13 . 1/2/2004
Great ending to a great story...I loved how you ended it, with the dieing thing...yeah...anyways, I'll be reading the story you advertised here...so yeah...night! or morning...*frowns in confusion*
Sayonara
~~Silv~~
Laurelyn chapter 12 . 1/1/2004
Seriously twisted but seriously romantic so much angst I love it.
Laurelyn chapter 11 . 1/1/2004
Intense. Happy you had a good xmas I did too.
Angel81 chapter 13 . 1/1/2004
Great chapter!
Cattykit chapter 13 . 1/1/2004
Maiden-chan (alright if I call you that?):
Wow. A spectacular ending! But it was so SAD! And how do we know that they all went to heaven? I mean Kagome did kill a lot of people and Inuyasha slaughtered all his friends. I mean I could understand why they would go to heaven, but ::shrugs:: oh well, I like it better with them in heaven _ But it was still so SAD when Inuyasha was killed! T_T
Well, here I am reviewing for another one of your wonderful stories. God knows how I'm going to be able to read all of them! This is a short review and I really like this story, I do! But what else can I say? It's so good I don't have anything else to say!
So, I am off to go read 'Fragment of Eternity', review for 'I'll Remember You Forever' (I loved that one SOO much!), and read 'Blood and Chocolate'. See you in the next review! _~
~cattykit~
Sereia chapter 13 . 1/1/2004
i KNEW it! i told u dat dey'd all die and b in heaven mwahahahaha. *runs arond the room chanting* i wu rite i wus rite i wus rite! gude ending! and i hope u start u nw fic soon cuz it looks interestin'!
brighteneddarkness chapter 13 . 1/1/2004
very ver um...happy um ending *coff* *coff*
I liked it though...My fav charater is Inu...but for some reason...I like it when he gets hurt or dies...isnt that odd? Your story is the only I've read that has Inu die in the end...:'(...na...it was good :)
TwilightSakura chapter 13 . 12/31/2003
Wow. That wasn't really what I expected. Then again, I had no idea what to expect... M'yeah... It was kind of sad and happy and scary and I liked it. I think it's more tragedy than horror, but still nice. - I'll most definately be checking out your next fic. Until then sayonara!
~TwilightSakura~
P.S. I wanna sniff the Sesshomaru plushie. T-T
Sereia chapter 12 . 12/31/2003
yes long chaps r ALWAYS a gude thing mwahahahaha. dis fic is so dam COOL! seriously, i hope u update soon!
Iko-03 chapter 13 . 12/31/2003
OMG! This has got to be another one of your master pieces! Great Fic! And I will also start reading Fragment of Eternity!
yoseiambereyes chapter 13 . 12/31/2003
ambereyes: oh. you will never catch me say anything like this for a fluff in a bottle fic. just this one. but bravo!
yosei: *with tissues* yeah...i do hate angst stories...but this one had a decent ending...so good job!
ja ne!