Reviews for Nightmare's Memories
kitsune-koinu chapter 14 . 9/25/2006
good interesting...
LisyDoll chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
love it but my internet wont let me go to the next chappie!

damn!
Moon Vampire chapter 14 . 7/27/2006
very good story I cried at the last chapter but that could be something to do with while she was committing suicide I was listening to firefly by A-teens but yes a very good story but very very sad but I could relate to some parts of it
trackstr88 chapter 14 . 6/22/2006
wow! that story was great! i pretty much have u now under my favorites list under my comp. & read all of your stories even though u posted them years ago... my motto 'i don't read a story until it is complete' & i am glad that all of yours are! anywho just wanted 2 say u're a talented writer & btw what does 'ja ne' mean? u have it the end of most of your chaps...
Kagome Lover chapter 14 . 6/16/2006
Beautiful!
Sedona chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
Your stories are freakin' awesome! I've got a minor cold right now and I've been sitting at the computer, wrapped in a blanket, with some and soup, reading Inuyasha FanFics!

Ah...Life is good... I love your stories the most though, they reflect on things that happen in life. Like this story, it had a happy ending, but not in the way you would think! See, they both died, and lived in heaven together. It's sort of like Titanic and Romeo and Juliet. It's a bittersweet ending, and I love it! Please don't stop writing fan fics for the sake of my sanity...I don't think I can bear it :(

Ja Ne!

Sedona
roxxy90210 chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
that was the most disgusting thing ive ever read...and it was great! add more suspense; its good for effect. i loved and hated the way you discribed sangos daddyo...eww! but, you know, in a good way! -mseryel2
DiMonDsR4eVeR chapter 13 . 5/26/2006
OMG! *appaluse applause*! Kinda gory but great plot, character develop, and AUH-MAY-ZING ending! I cried but it is still one of the best stories i've ever read! Keep up the super duper great work! lol

Me

ps i've read a lot of ur stories and was checkin out ur profile when i came across this! SO HAPPY I DID!Anyone who tells u this story was a disappointment, should not talk cause i dont see them writing any GODLY WONDERFUL stories! ttyl bibi
taiyoukai chapter 14 . 4/6/2006
i thought it was sweet in a phsicotic kind of way... but thats again thats just me.
starlight15 chapter 14 . 3/13/2006
Oh. My. Goodness. I think I'm going to have nightmares for the rest of my life but this fic was very beautiful (in a haunting, creepy sort of way). Wonderful work you did here!
NCchick4456 chapter 13 . 9/25/2005
You EVIL ,MONKEY! dAM YOU!
angel-tears-16 chapter 14 . 8/24/2005
sigh the sadness of simple minds. the meaning here was bery clear and that fact that you had to put up this last chapter to explain it was sad. it kinda ruins the effect. and whats wrong with killing yourself? i mean my religion teaches the saem as yours but to put it this way. you have cancer. and you know you will die a painfull death soon. would it not be easier to go a less painful way then a painful way. in the end you die. also beleive that fi you choose to kill yourself it may be becasue you realize the meaning of life and have no reason to live it or because god is ready for you to come and in his own way tells you its your time. beleive me if i had ever felt different in any one of my thoughts of suicide i would have gone through but i realize my purpose is to protect my brothers who still need me.i beleive suiced is a good thing all in all its sad but you touch people after it. and stay as a constant remeinder to those who have ever thought of is hard adn then you die soem people just choose to go the easy way. please dont consider this a flame of any sort just my thoughts to maybe show you soem insight to the minds of thsoe who would kill themselves. this was a beautiful story and i hope that you make your stories into original works and try to be published one day.
angel-tears-16 chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
beautiful exceptional a master peice among masterpeices. i bow to your greatness.
angel-tears-16 chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
i've decided that the fact that i have to get up in six hours is irrevlent and i will simply read this story then go to five hours of band camp even though i only got six hopurs last night though that is rather good for me and i know i'll get little tonight remind me never to start a story right before bed.
angel-tears-16 chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
i lied again

but this chapter was resolved so i think now i can sleep.
613 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »