Reviews for Nightmare's Memories
Mimiko chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Is this story gonna be scary? Cause if it's gonna be scary, I'm not reading it. ._.;

(yeah, I'm not really a fan of horror. *cough*)

But either way, great chapter. :P
squeakyinuears chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Hi Maiden-chan!

I've decided upon that name, for now. _

*Gulp* So. You're doing a circus-freak-show-horror-thing. *Smiles nervously* I don't like circuses. I'm a bit afraid of the fair grounds after dark. Clowns scare me.

In fact, after reading "The Frobidden Game" (I think that's what it's called) by L. J. Smith, I've been so, so freaked out by circuses and the like. Even though I read that book years ago.

*Shudders* Scary memories. o_0 Your first chapter gave me enough creeps to last me a life time. I'm almost scared to read the rest.

And yet, seeing as I love your stories, and I love Inuyasha, I'll find a way to brave the terrors that await me!

Maybe I'll only read your story during the day. Maybe that will keep the scary things at bay. Maybe not.

Anyway, didn't mean to sound all dark and depressing! It was a really intriguing chapter, despite my fear. So I'll be waiting for the next chapter, with bated breath and my security blanket and teddy, clutched in my arms.
Momentum chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
O.O Freaky! Cool! _ Hopefully this'll be one of your best ones yet, sounds like it so far!
the venetian chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
yoah!

COl!

creepy too!

was the guy naraku?

seemed like it would be!

anyways... i like this! its so col!

please update soon! (i bet you get a lot of that)

Ja ne!

Buyo
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
why would she be so stupid as to go someone isolated to some strange place... it made no since.. how weird she is.
frisbee chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
oh wow i like this fic can't wait for the next chapter
xCrimsonMoonlightx chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
NO! KAGOME! BEWARE! Anywho, this is VERY good and very spooky... Lemme guess, the guy is Naraku? Well, my migranes finally stopped, so i can get back to writing. Bye! I HAVE to do chapter two of Dogwarts. I hope you like it when you fisnlly read it. BYE!
ShiroInu chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
O..Spooky . It reminds me of Cirque du Freak,this book in a series about a freak cool, I think i'm gonna like this fic .
Kagome the Dark Angel chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Awesome first Chappie
Lyrakins chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Hm. Horror. I prefer angst, but this should be quite good! _
yvonnemouto chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Rawr. Freaki-ness. I do suppose we all have 'freaks' within us, and we just have to find them and 'get rid of' them. I've found my freak. And I like her ;;

First shot at a horror fic! Not bad, if you know what I mean. . . Not exactly 'scary', but it has a draculian touch to it. . . Buahahahahaha. . .
hana0maru chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
omg! this is so freakign me out! *runs around screamng like hell* ok *pants* kewl story continue soon!
Dog Ears chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
hey i already can't wait 4 the next chpt.

Ive been wondering when u were going to update or do something well

- Ja Ne -