Reviews for Together
georgeanna stead chapter 13 . 10/25/2003
I really enjoyed your story. I could picture all this happening. Great job.
C.K chapter 13 . 12/19/2002
Cool story. But who was the man that Katie saw?

Other than not knowing who he was I really liked the story. Please post a sequel or something.

Thanx Much,

~ C.K.
Debra chapter 13 . 3/31/2002
OMG! That was great! Im not morbid or anything, but it might have been better if Katie died. Like, not the happy ending everyone expects ya know? A cool twist to the end. I like the ghost idea tho. That was different. Happy Easter.

Rowan2 chapter 13 . 10/6/2001
I love the whole Katie/Jeff stories, they are spif-tastic ! A Great ending to a wonderful series.
MidnightSkyes chapter 13 . 3/19/2001
AWWW! This is soooooo sweet! Gurlie, I am SOOOOOO sorry for not reading this sooner. I enjoyed this story sooooooooo much and canNOT wait until I read another one of urs! KIT! Love, KayjaD
LadyOctober chapter 13 . 2/23/2001
I really liked the story. Jeff is one of my favorite wrestlers. It was great.
LadyOctober chapter 12 . 2/22/2001
Please finish this story. I really like it and I can't believe this happened. Please continue it is a great story.
MidnightSkyes chapter 9 . 2/18/2001
totally awesome, girlie! whoo! I get to go with daddy to a party, eh? LOL! Thanks for putting me in it. I love having cameos in other stories, it's sooooo much fun! I'm lovin' it so far, so keep up the great writing! ;) Love ya lots, ~*Kay*~ AKA Daughter of Kane, hehe ;)
reader chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Are you going to get another chapter written soon?
kayla chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
have you ever met jeff? because i have! HA!
MidnightSkyes chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Hey "godsister" I think you've done it again! This is so awesome, I love it! Team Epic Union is the best idea! ;) keep it up! and haha as a member of DX, well...YEAH! Triple H IS that damn good, just like this story! :D ~*~Kay~*~
MidnightSkyes chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
YESSSSSSSSSS! totally an awesome story, Cher! OMG, this is awesome! The whole joining forces, Cheers: GO DADDY! (Kane) LOL. Keep it up and i can't WAIT to see how this goes down!~*~Kay~*~
JeffHardysBabe chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Hey! Great story! Hardy Boyz foreva!
Rei chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
is there more? there must's good! very good!
MidnightSkyes chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
aw great! another cliffhanger! why do u do this! LOL. this anger between Shane and Jeff is totally great for this storyline. I understand where you're coming from too, LOL (Other Angle)... Hope to read more soon, ~*~Kay~*~