Reviews for Song for a Sacrifice
Lil-Yasha chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
WOW! Hear that?

Even the angels are applauding! Amazing flow and word choice, it's sounded edited and clean. Not to mention that it really tugs on the heart. _ Good job! God is proud of the gifts He gave you!
C Dupree chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Beautiful.

There is no greater historical event, no greater act of love, in all the history of mankind.

It is of infinite importance, utterly beyond our comprehension in its majestic worth.

No amount of devotion to Our Lord's crucifiction could ever be "too much", or could ever even be "enough".

Anyone who would presume for one moment to say otherwise, is sadly ignorant of the most important realities of life.

So, very good work. God bless.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Great poem!
Julia451 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Hope you don't mind if I forward this to everyone on my address list? I can't think of a fellow believer who wouldn't love this, or someone else who wouldn't at least be touched by the poetry. You should turn this into a song.
GalleryofGhosts chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
The subject matter is a little tired. I've heard EVERYTHING about this scene...I mean, excuse the pun, but you're kind of beating a dead dog. It shows talent...but the subject is just so TRITE.
Magius chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Lovely... It's THE day soon,I'm going to post it in my xanga if you don't mind ;)
good job.
Kathy chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
hi i take it your a christian . i am too, i liked your poem.

Kes
Window Girl chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Thank you. This sounds like something that one of the deciples( still can't spell that word) might have written. Don't take ANYTHING out!
Nena chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
This is heart-wrenching - awesome job. I can tell this was meant for the heart, if nobody else's then for mine. You did a wonderful job. God bless. :-)
emma chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
great poem, very touching indeed...