Reviews for Rage
Quillian chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
Wow, I remember reading this fic ages ago! And I found it again just now! :) Truly dark and excellent work... Bravo!
dreski chapter 13 . 5/21/2004
Clap of hands beautiful ,emotional,MAKE A SEQUAL
Saphadeke chapter 13 . 5/4/2004
This is a really great story. Good work.
S. Vespertine chapter 13 . 3/16/2004
a very well done to you gogirl, it was a pleasant reading.
are you going to carry on, or is this the end? u should keep it going. gd wrk.
Dedicated Fan chapter 9 . 3/12/2004
Great story i just decided to review this chapter insted of the last one because of the line ""There never was any real hope," he replied. "Just a fool’s hope." Thats so awesome. Good work
Cygnus Crux chapter 13 . 3/12/2004
What? No kiss?
Oh well, I guess it would be a bit unrealistice for them to fall in each other's arms too quickly. :)
When is the sequel?
Lion of Gryffindor chapter 13 . 3/12/2004
No! You can't end it! I love this story. Please tell us a sequel is in the works. Please please please!
met19 chapter 13 . 3/11/2004
you should write year 6...i think you have a very good understanding of the H/G relationship (esp how shes really understands him when noone else does)
Chloe Black chapter 13 . 3/11/2004
wow! that was great! so sad though! i loved the story...it was deffinately a tear jerker!
*Chloe*
MelissaAdams chapter 13 . 3/11/2004
That was NOT the ending I expected. It was alright. Good job. M.A.
Cygnus Crux chapter 12 . 3/2/2004
No cliffie this time...Good. :)Not much more I can say about this chapter.
I also saw your reply to Calen. He pulled a similar stunt on me, and I tried dto explain to him that it is useless to object to ships or characterisation. Apparently he didn't get the message.
Calen chapter 12 . 2/29/2004
Man I really really don't like Ginny.
Harry shouldn't have to talk to that git Dumbledore if he doesn't want to, or anyone else.
more soon!
S. Vespertine chapter 12 . 2/25/2004
realy nice, but its taking u a while 2 update...how do u get ppl 2 reviwe? i have been a member since november, and all i have is 4 reviews...can u tell me how 2 get more? good work, keep it going.
MelissaAdams chapter 12 . 2/24/2004
Aw! You cant leave it there! :( :( Gr.
Melissaadams
LAoR chapter 12 . 2/23/2004
I'd personally be sort of mad that the Order was ready to just simply kill him off rather than be oh so forgiving yet. Oh, and by the way, this is an EXCELLENT story! I absolutely LOVE it. I absolutely have to keep posting quickly. It's brilliant - kept me right infront of the screen for awhile.
I'll admit I was a bit freaked out with the way that you portrayed Voldie and Harry together...I was like 'Dude, what the hell? That's some freaky shit...' I also said a few other choice words but seeing as there'll probably be littluns reading through reviews cuz they've nothing better to do...I won't say them eh? lol Anyway brilliant story! Keep up the great work! I look forward to the next chapter being up asap!
much love,