Reviews for Rage
In the words of Ron Weasley: Bloody brilliant!
Quillian chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
Wow, I remember reading this fic ages ago! And I found it again just now! :) Truly dark and excellent work... Bravo!
dreski chapter 13 . 5/21/2004
Clap of hands beautiful ,emotional,MAKE A SEQUAL
Saphadeke chapter 13 . 5/4/2004
This is a really great story. Good work.
S. Vespertine chapter 13 . 3/16/2004
a very well done to you gogirl, it was a pleasant reading.
are you going to carry on, or is this the end? u should keep it going. gd wrk.
Dedicated Fan chapter 9 . 3/12/2004
Great story i just decided to review this chapter insted of the last one because of the line ""There never was any real hope," he replied. "Just a fool’s hope." Thats so awesome. Good work
Cygnus Crux chapter 13 . 3/12/2004
What? No kiss?
Oh well, I guess it would be a bit unrealistice for them to fall in each other's arms too quickly. :)
When is the sequel?
Lion of Gryffindor chapter 13 . 3/12/2004
No! You can't end it! I love this story. Please tell us a sequel is in the works. Please please please!
met19 chapter 13 . 3/11/2004
you should write year 6...i think you have a very good understanding of the H/G relationship (esp how shes really understands him when noone else does)
Chloe Black chapter 13 . 3/11/2004
wow! that was great! so sad though! i loved the was deffinately a tear jerker!
MelissaAdams chapter 13 . 3/11/2004
That was NOT the ending I expected. It was alright. Good job. M.A.
Cygnus Crux chapter 12 . 3/2/2004
No cliffie this time...Good. :)Not much more I can say about this chapter.
I also saw your reply to Calen. He pulled a similar stunt on me, and I tried dto explain to him that it is useless to object to ships or characterisation. Apparently he didn't get the message.
Calen chapter 12 . 2/29/2004
Man I really really don't like Ginny.
Harry shouldn't have to talk to that git Dumbledore if he doesn't want to, or anyone else.
more soon!
S. Vespertine chapter 12 . 2/25/2004
realy nice, but its taking u a while 2 do u get ppl 2 reviwe? i have been a member since november, and all i have is 4 reviews...can u tell me how 2 get more? good work, keep it going.
MelissaAdams chapter 12 . 2/24/2004
Aw! You cant leave it there! :( :( Gr.