Reviews for Nynaeve's Nameday
Julia chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
wow! ME LIKEY! no i love it! absolutely gr8! plz dont kill the babe or Lan or Nynaeve! plzz i beg you *falls on knees and begs*

u are a great author and you will go far one day!

WRITE MORE!
Neseve Sedai chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I totally loved the story! You definitely have a talent. I can't wait untill you get chapter 7 out!
Nynaeve80 chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
You definitely have a spark of talent! I hope Chapter 7 is coming soon. I loved reading all 6 chapters, and I would have 12 if you had them. Lan and Nynaeve are my favorite characters. I do have one request - please make them happy! I don't think I could take it if they were ever separated from each other or their child. :) Just a request...but do as you will!
robin chapter 6 . 7/4/2005
this is a really good chapter!:) if the prophecy is to do with the health of lan,nyneave or the baby,PLEASE don't make anyone die!:( i hate it when my fav characters die in fanfics!
robyn chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Great story. i hope that whole baby dying thing never happens! just one thing: i don't think Nynaeve would be happy undressing infront of Thom who was playing the harp. but everything else was brill, great description!
flaming pinecones chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
I can't believe you haven't updated in like forever...that's just wrong. You can't just leave us dangling like that!
Lan's Mashiara chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
NO! Don't leave us hanging like that! Update soon, this is a great story!
MiRoRmInX chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
OMG this is seriously a brilliant story good dammit! why cant everyone write like you then i would never be at a loss for good fanfics!i love your portrayal of nynaeve and lan. so romantic!they are my favourite character pairing aye!you have done it so wait for your next chapter.i hope ur not like me and take years to update!i cant wait that long!and i love the little prophecy made by moiraine at the end so mysterious!granted it made no sense but still exciting!dam i aint gonna be able to sleep tonight thinking bout ur story!update now or else...i dunno what but please just update...im alredy having withdrawal symptoms with not having read the wheel of time in so long and fanfics r the only thing keepin me alive!yea anyway im a raving lunatic but thats all from me...keep writing!
Earelwen chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
Oh this is the first wot story I've readand I must say I like it. Very good! get the next chapter up soon!
Ruinwen chapter 6 . 10/22/2004
Ow i love it it's soo good

Interesting twist with Moraine

I can't wait for the update

So please do it soon

x
taylorangel72 chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
IM REVEIWING IM REVEIWING IM REVEIWING! SO PLZ UPDATE! nynaeve and lan r my fav couple and you do a really good job of writing them into the story and u kept them all in character! goog job! * 5 fuzzies and cookie to u! *throws cookie*

UPDATE!

taylor
A Thought Persists chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
i really like this fic. please update soon.
Vanilla Butterfly chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
Your story is very well written and very descriptive. The whole part surrounding the baby is very sweet. However, most of Lan's actions, though cute, appear quite out of character for him, and at the moment, the only storyline seems to be their romance. Also, some terms (dress sizes, shampoo) are a bit modern for the time period the books are set in. Other than that it's excellent.
nieda chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
damn...u know how drag out the suspense! update soon!
coollio chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
i love lan
maby you could do more romantic scenes(pretty please?)
NEway keep it up i absolutly love your story