Reviews for Tuesday of Infamy
Peacelovefairy chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Well done love it
Rainbow Ninja Mizuki chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
He's dead. The bastard's finally dead. Shot in the FACE! The pictures are, apparently, so gruesome that they are not circulated due to the sheer disgust in AMERICA, home of CIA, BONES, and any other crime shows in which flesh is slowly rotting away. May he rot in hell until Satan gets bored.
Admiral Larsen chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
I can honestly say that I was chilled by this story. Also with the fact that on the new Gargoyles comics trying to replicate reality as best they can (in fact the US president in Gargoyles is indeed Bill Clinton) I can only imagine what would happen once they got to the year 2001 in the Gargoyles timeline.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
I just finish reading chapters 1-3 and I LOVE THEM!
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
Blown away! I was thinking about writing a gargoyles fanfic about 9-11, but I wanted to see if someone else had already, and I'm glad I did. I could not write something as good as, as moving as this. I tip my hat to you, God Bless.
garfunk chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
very good you wrote it like we all saw it the tradgedy and the horrer of that day
x chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
I thought Elisa was going to die. Ah well.
lord of the mark chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Would the Quarrymen try to blame Xanatos and the Gargoyles early for 9/11?

Or would Bush finally get the cajones to stand against that kind of hateful crap?
Doppleganger chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Oh this story just sent chills up my spine. To think that you wrote about things that happened the night before like a regular day for them. And then Sept. 11th happened. Wow this is good. Poor Goliath when he hears about Elisa :.( . Will you be writing a second chapter?
John Stone chapter 3 . 11/27/2004
From The Desk Of Spottycat Records CEO,

John Stone

Saturday November 28, 2004 12:09 Am

Dear Sir, or Madam:

I have just finished reading all three chapters of your Gargoyles fan fiction story, "Tuesday Of Infamy" and I find it to be the best work of Gargoyles related fan fiction that I have ever read. By the time I finished the story, I could no longer see, because my eyes were FIlLED with tears. I DO hope that you are planning to write more chapters for this story, along with other works of Gargoyles related fan fiction. Please keep me advised if you do. My E-mail address can be found above. Thank you.

Sincerely,