Reviews for El Hombre que Llora las Lágrimas de Sangre
doctress chapter 21 . 6/17/2005
It's a shame we won't be seeing more of your unique takes on the ever delectable Agent Sands. I have actually been considering writing a OUATIM fic, but I have a POTC one I'm working on. Anyway, I wish you luck on getting your original works published.
MuseofaBlindPoet chapter 20 . 10/13/2004
Wow.. Very.. just.. Wow. I really like this and look forward to more. There is more, right?
Lox chapter 20 . 10/11/2004
O! I adore it! Honestly. Let's keep the updates coming shall we! Quick like a bunny! Cheers!
fanfiction fanatic chapter 20 . 9/16/2004
that was so sad...please continue soon i can't wait...sniff sniff...bye
Mojave Dragonfly chapter 20 . 9/13/2004
Whoa! That's an unexpected, er, twist.

I'm glad to see you back at it, but ... what now? I'm in a little shock.
fanfiction fanatic chapter 19 . 8/20/2004
hey i like your story please continue soon ic an't wait...bye and good luck
RecoveringTheSatellites chapter 19 . 5/14/2004
This is very well written I look forward to reading the rest. Sands is written very much in character and the whole story i.e the indestructableness of the good guys (if they can be called that) is very in keeping with the movies.
Andraste
P.S I think you should see someone about all those voices of yours
Lady Dreamgirl chapter 19 . 4/11/2004
Great. I'm impressed. I hope this isnt the end.
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 19 . 3/29/2004
Aw! Smarmy Sands at his best! So like him to poke fun at El when he's not feeling very well. Cute Sands! Squee! Anyhow, thank you for updating! I should have known about this... what... two days ago! LOL... Sad I hadn't noticed it was updated 'til now. I'm glad El and Sands are ok! Lahv for them! Continue, please!
Raquedan chapter 19 . 3/28/2004
ooh! now THAT was fun. i eagerly await your next installment.
Mojave Dragonfly chapter 19 . 3/27/2004
Oh yes! I love it. Very nice choreography of the battle. And I still love how Sands is a dead shot, even blind. Poor El. Cocaine?
Raquedan chapter 18 . 3/25/2004
hee hee! i love romance! which is an amusing statement if you think about it.
Rigan chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
I DO hate to see original and intriguing stories go to waste. This one in particular. PLEASE update soon. Your very talented. Cheers!
Del64 chapter 18 . 3/7/2004
Are you going to continue? Please do! You're a very talented writer and this is pure Sands. Thanks!
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 18 . 2/23/2004
Aw, isn't that sweet! You must continue this story, it is so good! The conflicts, the twists, and El! What will happen to El! I must know! This is such a wonderful piece of work, I thank you for writing it. All I can say now is hurry up with that next chapter! :)