Reviews for Unspoken Words
wotumba1 chapter 15 . 1/5
what a nice story!
and I'm glad there are good dragons around!
StoopdFoxx chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
Omg this is the third time reading this story today!

I love it

Personally I prefer this story to the sequel because it has more Aragorn in it~

I am sooooooo jealous of you! You are excellent at writing!

You are awesome!~

You are beyond awesome!~

!~calcifer0703~!

:P
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 15 . 5/9/2009
“I am feelings better now,” Aragorn said before his face fell suddenly.

“Estel? Is something wrong?” Elrond asked, seeing the dramatic change.

“There is something wrong ada. For the past few days I have had these three bothersome, overbearing shadows. I have tried to ignore them but they do not go away. They are as stubborn as dwarves.”

“Bothersome?” Elrohir asked and slowly turned to glare at he retreating human’s back.

“Overbearing?” Elladan echoed and followed his brother’s gaze.

“Dwarves?” Legolas said as the twins looked at him. “I do not care if he is injured. He is mine.”

The three elves shot after the human with an elf-lord trailing after them.

“Do not tear his stitches or I shall stitch all of you to a bed!”

hahahahahaha...I can't stop laughing...-continues to laugh crazily- gosh, your writing contains so much humor!:D

And it's really touching too...I loved it that Arragorn calls legolas elf and Legolas call him human...and despite this "cold" calling they're the best of friends~ Haha, WELL DONE!
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 14 . 5/9/2009
Ah~ I so so so love your writing~! I LOVE all the friendship protrayed...so touching~ It made me feel really warm inside. Well done! I haven't finished reading...but my eyes are already glued to the computer screen haha...
ellahir chapter 3 . 1/8/2005
i like your accuracy fr the medical procedured and everything. i'm so sloppy i wouldn't have bothered but you did and i admire that. i also like the fact that you make a struggle, well, a struggle... not just some scar in an obscure place the victim spends the next half of forever moaning about. it's so good!
washow chapter 15 . 12/28/2004
I read this story some time ago but never got around to sending a review I hope you'll forgive the lateness but better late than never I suppose. I really enjoyed this story, so much in fact that I've added it to my favorites list. Now that I've buttered you up I would like to add that I'm waiting on pins and needles for the sequel to Ancient Bond. Today is my birthday might you please start writing it as a gift to the sweet girl who wrote you such a nice review :), pretty please with cherries on top?
horsiegurl chapter 15 . 12/1/2004
I really like this story. I just read it all at once and now I am going to go read the sequel.
NycteaScandiaca chapter 15 . 9/24/2004
Greetings,

I read your story on Cassia and Siobhan's MC-page, but I decided to drop in here for a review. Well, here comes:

I totally loved it! You had me hooked from start to end.

While I'm writing this, I already started with the first chapter of Order of Glaurung, and don't be surprised if you get another review when I finish it later today (or maybe tomorrow, but probably today). Your writing is absolutely superb and I even have trouble walking away for 30 seconds to get me a slice of bread for lunch!

Keep up the good work
Arienis chapter 15 . 9/14/2004
AW! I JUST LOVE YOUR STORIES! I heard so many people say good things about you I just had to see for myself. And I am thoroughly impressed! Great job!
lindahoyland chapter 15 . 7/25/2004
This was a great story, I've added it to my favourites, I just love Aragorn angt,both to write or read about. I'll check out more of your stories when I've you for a good read
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 12 . 7/19/2004
Wow, my first name is stress. I hate cliffies. Cliffies evil...unless they'er mine of course...
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Cool dragon. *pets dragon*
Kelly Kragen chapter 15 . 7/8/2004
Oh, well done! I loved this story! I love the dragons so much! Sauros is such a character, and I really liked the little talk he had with Aragorn! The ending was so cute! The plot was kinda interesting, too, and quite unexpected! This story is going straight to my favourites list, and I will go straight to reading the sequel of this (if I find the time, that is *smiles sheepishly*). Oh, will there be more of Sauros and his dragon friends in the sequel? Oh, pls say yes! Well, I'll go find out when I can...soon I hope! Thank you so much for the wonderful read! I am so glad I decided to go on ur site!
Wolf Jade chapter 15 . 6/26/2004
awesome, fic, but i'll have to read the sequel when i get back from my shower. grr i hate leaving now. anyway, i loved it.
Mystery927 chapter 15 . 5/25/2004
HAHA! I finally got some free time to kill, but it won't last long. Mellon-nin, you are without a doubt the best writer on fan . Ten times better than...well, just remember our IM convo's *evil grin*. This story is great period. I loved every single word of it. Hannon-le for sharing your work.
Linuvial Greenleaf