Reviews for Unspoken Words
Sabishiioni chapter 15 . 4/5/2004
Wonderful story! I enjoyed reading it very much. But it is now 3:22 am and I am very tired considering I was just going to read the first couple of chapters and not the whole story! Still, I'm looking forward to reading "Order of Glaurung".
Arienwen chapter 13 . 3/21/2004
Great story! This really is original and I love Sauros. I've just started the story and can't put it down. Good job! Arienwen
Someone Reading chapter 15 . 3/18/2004
I just found this story and I have a few things to say.
1.) This story did not get nearly the attention or reviews it deserved.
2.) I am going to go read the sequel.
This was an excellent story. The characterization, situations, dialog, was absolute. Perfect.
I am so very honored to have been allowed to read this.
I laughed, I cried, (I wanted to kill King Thranduil but that's another story). I couldn't stop reading this.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
You are a talented and gifted storyteller.
Hiei-Rulez chapter 15 . 3/10/2004
That was AWESOME!
Hiei-Rulez chapter 12 . 3/10/2004
CLIFFIE! *roars in anger and grows up to 50ft. tall with flames shooting out of the ground* I HATE CLIFFIES DAMMIT!
Hiei-Rulez chapter 11 . 3/9/2004
Aragorn and Legolas have a very odd relationship don't they? I LIKE IT! This is a good's going on my favirites list!
T.A.Skywalker chapter 15 . 2/19/2004
This is my offical review! :~D
I always enjoy reading your stuff. If I had half the creativity you had I would be only so lucky! I absolutly adore you dragons and knowing where Lina's going really liked meeting her! Another excelent story line done up in an excelent manner...I'm I feeding your plot bunny too much? Ah well, I am glad you got some betareaders as I did sit with a pencil in hand while I read to correct you missing letters and occational flipped around words (they add more character...hehe). Speaking of character, not only do you make great new charaters, you have such fun with the book ones with out getting out of characters.
Leaving with you,
T. , CKS
"Love in an elevator, liven it up when I'm going down. Love in an elevator, liven it up till I hit the ground." Aerosmith, Big Ones, Love in An Elevator.
JaySnaps chapter 15 . 2/12/2004
i no u've finished this ages ago, but i jus had to review! this is bloody brilliant! i luv it! oh and that bit u rote bout the baby dragon, i thought that was the preview, but there we are.
Joshua Nenya chapter 15 . 2/10/2004
Hi !
It's midnight...and i read all your chapters this evening..., because it was so wonderful !
The idea is so great...and the way you created it is amazing.
Soon i have to read your other stories...
Write more...Greetings from Germany,
Joshua Nenya
AKS chapter 15 . 1/10/2004
Wonderfull story.
I really liked it, which is why I trake the time to rewiew. I think you could have made it more clear as to when Legolas was handsignalling and when he was actually speaking. I think the elrind and the rest would have been more surpriced at legolas speaking then you let on.
Hope you can use this. take it as a compliment, please. I really loved the story!
Catmint chapter 15 . 12/31/2003
Wow! Angst-filled, action-filled, pain-filled...shall I go on? This is a fantastic story; I was hooked until the very last word.
*hurries off to look for the sequel*
Catmint chapter 11 . 12/31/2003
Sauros is a stroke of genius! Love the banter. Elrohir 'a little crisp around the edges'? Interesting image!
Night-Owl123 chapter 15 . 12/29/2003
I just found ur story and i enjoyed reading it. it was really good. _ now i'm going read the sequal... :) bye for now!
tineryn chapter 15 . 12/10/2003
oy! was that legolas angst in the preview?
life is good. good fanfiction, good coffee (yes, and I mean good coffee... not that maxwell house, folgers crap-starbucks baby! I'm a coffee snob, child of two coffee snobs...), good ramen, and a half day!
Off to your next story! Bravo!
Star-Stallion chapter 15 . 11/28/2003
Excellent! Wonderful! Amazing! I adored it all! I'm sorry to see it go, but I'm eagerly awaiting your nxt story, so write it soon! _~
Your loyal reviewer: