Reviews for The Past, Present, and Future
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 12 . 4/5
Good. Fucking. Riddance.
Sophie-SSS chapter 16 . 2/10
Tsk. Everyone knows they speak Brazilian in Brazil, not Spanish ;)
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 19 . 1/1
i love your story ! i'm so addicted :)

i was confuse at the beginning bc you said yug was asleep on the plane but then yami said he was asleep in the hotel. the consistency was a little off but all was goo in general..

oh also i wanted to add something about concussions. though you said not to just follow what you said in the story, i just want to let you know that ppl can sleep with concussions:
"The Dartmouth College of Sports Medicine advises that it is fine to go to sleep after a concussion so long as someone wakes you up every two hours. They are to check to make sure you can be easily awakened and aren't displaying symptoms of a worsening condition."
annea101 chapter 25 . 7/6/2013
let me guess the other kid was ryou?
loveitmerthur2015 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
great chapter love this story :P
Zero02030406 chapter 26 . 5/22/2013
I thought when I read the summary of this story I thought it would be just another one of those stories in which yami comes and saves yugi but with the whole summoner thing this story is getting better by every chapter I read, keep on writing the AWESOME stories u write!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
You don't have to put ka at the end of a question it's either yami desk ka, or yami?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
You don't have to say 度もありがとうございます、you only have to say ありがとう!
Resha Tsubaki chapter 61 . 10/12/2011
I think my review may reach you since you've published fics a few months ago. And it always pleases someone when you review your story, may it be years after (well, I'm six years late ).

First, know that I have respect for people who write story that are more than a hundred thousand words. It's a big challenge not a lot of people can accomplish (I'm trying, but I don't think I'll succeed).

I've finished yesterday night, but I didn't want to review since I wanted to write something developped and not on the spur of the moment.

I had thought during all the fic along that it was strange you had only 355 reviews. But, then, I've seen in that chapter that your story was erased. It's a pity, I would have been furious if it had happened to me.

I've done my best to read it until the end (those days, I can't manage to read a fic that long). But, even though sometimes it didn't really catch my attention, there were other moments that did. It's normal, let's not forget it's hard to write something that is appealing at every word. And I wanted to read until the end, I was curious to see how you would end it.

Throughough the story, you reveal various plots you try to make quite unexpected (all that side story about Yugi's origins, Yami's past...). If it didn't seem quite original in the beginning (parents who beat him, like in many other fics), it still waught my interest, and you developped this fic in a unique way.

However, there are fex things that bothered me :

- Their age. I understand you want to show how much they matured through the story, however it's... Too much. If they were a few years older, like fourteen, I would have understood. What bothers me in movies, books, etc, is that the author always make children more mature than they are. My sisters are way younger than me (thirteen and nine), so I know how kids act since I'm often surrounded by kids of any age, and I can't imagine my nine-year-old sister act this way. Like I said, I've seen you wanted to show how that adventure changed them. But it still bothers me.

- The language. At some times, characters say "you speak english ?" However, they DON'T. They speak japanese. Your fic is in english, still let's not forget they are Japanese and don't speak another language. Moreover, like I've just said, your fic is in english. So don't use japanese words. When you speak with your family or your friends, you don't say "ohayo", "idtekimasu", "iie", "hai", "arigato" etc. So why would they ?

Those two points were what bothered me the most. And the epilogue. It's always hard to write one. Yours was fine, but... Well, I'm quite difficult, and all that happiness showing at one time, as though everything was now perfect, is the kind of ending I don't really like. I like happy endings, don't misunderstand. Yet, I don't like when they are so "easy". It's a personal point of view, in the end. I won't prevent you from writing a ending you want )

I think I've said everything. Thanks for this story, I spent a good time reading it.
ArtThouStupid chapter 61 . 7/31/2011
Now this, this is a story! I almost cried when I finished reading it, I didn't want it to end! XD This was absolutely amazing :)
Anime lover chapter 61 . 2/6/2011
It was a grate storie. It Did tack a long time to read but it was fantastic. Don't stop crEating stories. By ;)
FMA-YGOfangirl chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
is this a puzzleshiping fic or not? i keep on getting that fore-shadowing vibe from this.
nupinoop296 chapter 61 . 1/28/2009
TT WAHAHA! That was so BEAUTIFUL! I love it! None of those imitators could have even done something as wonderful as this! Definitely on my Top 5 Yugioh! Stories ever! PERFECT!

*huggles Tenko* GAH! He's so cute!
tati1 chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Just a comment; in chapter 2 (I think), Anzu notes that Yugi's house is down the street from hers, but in this chapter she says 'no one knows where he lives'.
Proof of Nothing chapter 17 . 6/10/2008
Well for once it's Yugi and not Yami who wants to find out his past.. )