Reviews for The Past, Present, and Future
Shibori chapter 61 . 1/6
This is a great story!I LOVE it!I couldn't stop reading it until I was finished because I was so interested in it!This is so far the best fanfiction I have ever read!
mewtwo123 chapter 20 . 5/2/2017
when I first read the story I thought you stole the plot from a different story. (the other story started out just like yours) but I soon realized that this story is different.

you did a great job and I am proud ;) great job
anoneme chapter 61 . 11/12/2016
This was... an epic story. I loved it ;)
that-one-bookworm-and-otaku chapter 31 . 6/30/2016
*Spits out water* NOW THAT IS SOME PLOT TWIST!
that-one-bookworm-and-otaku chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
WAIT
ONE
MINUTE! ISN'T HONDA TRISTIN'S JAPANESE NAME?
that-one-bookworm-and-otaku chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
I have to say that this story is awesome in so many ways. I am not the biggest shonen ai fan (in fact, I hate it and Shoujo Ai with a burning passion) so when I want to read a story in which Yami and Yugi are close but not lovers, I rarely find any. The Past, Present, and Future is a really good fanfic . Now I could just hope the rest of this story isn't pairing centric XD
buterflypuss chapter 61 . 2/20/2016
very good story
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
Good. Fucking. Riddance.
NaTak chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
Tsk. Everyone knows they speak Brazilian in Brazil, not Spanish ;)
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 19 . 1/1/2015
i love your story ! i'm so addicted :)

i was confuse at the beginning bc you said yug was asleep on the plane but then yami said he was asleep in the hotel. the consistency was a little off but all was goo in general..

oh also i wanted to add something about concussions. though you said not to just follow what you said in the story, i just want to let you know that ppl can sleep with concussions:
"The Dartmouth College of Sports Medicine advises that it is fine to go to sleep after a concussion so long as someone wakes you up every two hours. They are to check to make sure you can be easily awakened and aren't displaying symptoms of a worsening condition."
annea101 chapter 25 . 7/6/2013
let me guess the other kid was ryou?
loveitmerthur2015 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
great chapter love this story :P
Noya02030406 chapter 26 . 5/22/2013
I thought when I read the summary of this story I thought it would be just another one of those stories in which yami comes and saves yugi but with the whole summoner thing this story is getting better by every chapter I read, keep on writing the AWESOME stories u write!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
You don't have to put ka at the end of a question it's either yami desk ka, or yami?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
You don't have to say 度もありがとうございます、you only have to say ありがとう!