Reviews for To Court a Lady
Manticore1162 chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
Topnotch work, but was that the end? It feels like there's more to the story.

Abe
Morrigan'sLament chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
Hehehe...I love that you made them so cute and realistically awkward!
kursk chapter 6 . 11/25/2004
This was a great fic, you should really write more!
snowbear96 chapter 6 . 3/25/2004
really good :-)
Loved it
AEM1 chapter 6 . 10/7/2003
Wow...I LOVE this story! This story is dead on Josh and Donna! Dead on the whole show! I LOVED the chapter with Dr. Freeride! That was the best! The whole story was fantastic! Well written! It's so sad you killed off Josh's daughter...And you threw a twist of Sam in the story, by making him the new President, that was awesome! I loved the whole chapter 'Legacy' about what happened to everyone. Well, there's so much more I wanted to say about this story and I can't remember any of it and I'm being kicked offline anyway, so I must say I LOVE THIS STORY! IT WAS SO FUNNY! EXCELLENT JOB!
Lindsey2 chapter 6 . 10/5/2003
aww that's really sad Josh's daughter died :( but I love how he's chief of staff, sam is president and will is head of communications now. well done!
Lady Myranel chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
This story was so cute. The really creepy thing is, I met someone named Joshua "Jay" Hanson the other day, who obviously almost has the same name as Dr. Freeride. Um, anyway... nice work!
Caseyloo chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
I can't believe it's *over*! I really loved this story, and how you showed where everyone ended up after several years. And Charlie's a senator! yay! It's sad that Josh's daughter died, but seeing how his luck goes, I can believe it. :(

Can't wait for your next fic!
Ivy chapter 6 . 10/3/2003
I think you may have rushed this story a bit too quickly, but all in all I really enjoyed reading it (too bad bad things just keep happening to Josh!) and I hope you write more!
sje9 chapter 6 . 10/3/2003
this story was so cute! i'm glad that josh and donna ended up together, happily. and i really like that nice touch of making charlie a senator. You really captured the characters!
Lindsey2 chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
you know, I've only started watching the West Wing recently (season 4! I can't believe I waited for four years before finally deciding to watch it!) and I already just KNOW that if Josh ever gets together with Donna, this is the sort of thing he would do to propose. He has become my favourite character after just 11 episodes. well done, I really like this.
peridot1 chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
Ah, that was the sweetest proposal! it was so josh and donna...i've absolutely enjoyed reading this fic.! more please!
Ivy3 chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
That is the funniest proposal I've seen in a while! I'm really impressed with you for bringing back characters- way to go!
Jorja chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
I loved the way the proposal went! Perfect Josh and Donna. I also love the new kid. Curious to know what happens to him...xoxoxoxox
shay chapter 5 . 9/30/2003
Well-written, which is refreshing, and with Josh/Donna that's actually sweet in a non-sickening way. I like it.

A few inaccuracies-Donna couldn't have walked from the hill to the white house. They're about sixteen blocks apart.