Reviews for Legend of Mothman, The
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
A bit short. The banter was all right between John and Monica. Maybe get into one of their heads and show the frustration of not having a good case for a while. Also, the dialogue needs quotation marks around it.

Mothman is a fascinating cryptid. Good choice for the plot in this one.
dragonzair chapter 10 . 9/30/2003
GREAT JOB! LOVED IT!

DRR ALL THE WAY! PUNK SONGS ALL THE WAY!

sara

ATX chapter 10 . 9/26/2003
I like that, "They say that seeing is believing, what about believing is seeing." Very cool. Me enjoy story very much. :)
Ellie chapter 8 . 9/25/2003
another killer chapter! I cant wait to read more!
Stefany chapter 8 . 9/25/2003
John to the Rescue! Yay~! LoL!

What can I say, I just love those two. Anyway, As I've said before, I'm totally loving this. Can't wait for more!
dragonzair chapter 7 . 9/24/2003
hey! its me again! great job, dont leave it that way, plz continue!
Ellie chapter 6 . 9/23/2003
I am loving this fic! Dont leave us hanging! I cant wait to read more!
Stefany chapter 6 . 9/23/2003
Hey, this is great! Even though you haven't seen the movie, or don't live in the U.S., you're doing a fantastic job. See what the imagination can do?

Keep going please!
dragonzair chapter 6 . 9/23/2003
hey! lov your work! keep it up and plz continue!

DRR ALL THE WAY! HEHEHE!
ATX chapter 6 . 9/23/2003
doing great

need more

hungry for more

must feed!
ATX chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
Keep going as usual! I don't mean to compare this to the movie, I simply meant that I thought the subject of mothmen as an X-File was cool. :)

Keep those chapter rolling in!
Beguile chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
! Another case between my favourite lovers, John and Monica! YAYYAYAYAYYAYAY! Okay, great start. Mothman Prophecies is the best movie ever. KEEP GOING!
ATX chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
Keep going definitely. I love "The Mothman Prophesies" (I don't think I spelled that right) and through the whole movie I was thinking about what a great case this would be for the X-Files. Keep it up!
Stefany chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
Hey, I'm starting to really get into this. When I first seen this movie, I was thinking oh x-files.

Can't wait for more.