Reviews for Painted Sky
Ruby of Raven chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Awe! Loved it! Funny, sweet, and romantic all rolled into one! ;)
aonalion chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
... o_o That WAS pretty abrupt.

But hell, I liked it! And I think it's the only really long Kaiba X Otogi fic around, which is a shame. Not that I particularly like that pairing, but some variation from the usual Puppyshipping is always nice :3

I really like your style of narrative too. It reminds me of my favorite book, Good Omens, and sometimes I wish I could write like that too. Heck, I might even give it a real shot sometime!

I don't normally like OCs, but I didn't have any trouble with Yuriko. I think it was because she was so plain, she really seemed human. Not like the usual OCs bouncing around all over the place, heh.

Mmm, yeah I think that's all. Thanks for giving me something to read while I'm home sick! xD
aonalion chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
Gasp gasp gasp! Dying to read the final chapter now! :D
aonalion chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
(Well, whaddaya know, I couldn't finish it all in one day xD)

Nooooooo...! Damnit, Kaiba, what have you done, you bastard?
aonalion chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
Hahaha, loved the kitchen scene! So awesome xD And the ending was really sweet too
aonalion chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Finally things are starting to happening! Say, I wonder, do you think I can finish this whole story today...?
aonalion chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Ohh, this is very interesting! I look forward to reading the rest! But I have to tell you, Japanese phrases and words in the middle of the text like that makes me cringe...
hello chapter 13 . 9/12/2010
hi this is soo cute! their are not enought otogi/kiba fics out there! and i just love you for this! just a thought tho how about making a sequel? like what would happen when they announce their relationship to the gang? i would totally like to see their expressions hahaa and their life now that they are together or something... i dont know...but i like your writting style and wish for this fic to continue on...haha
TIBryant chapter 13 . 12/29/2007
...This story was the best SetoxRyuuji I've read.

It was so entirely in character while still being so perfect...

Eh, I could rant about how great your fanfic is for some time or I could sleep, which I should probably do, so-
Animelover6000 chapter 13 . 5/24/2006
hey this isa good story amnd i know that you cant just leave it hanging like that now can ya? please please write more thanks and bye:D
nicfanz chapter 13 . 7/26/2005
I just finished reading your story and I like the pairing of Duke/Seto. I think you portrayed the character of Seto flawlessly- sarcastic, calm, and in control (usually). My only critique is that sometimes you stretch it too long that the story occasionally becomes dull. Sometimes I wish you would just get to the point instead of rambling on and on. I think how you conveyed the emotions in a subtle manner so the story doesn't become a cliche tearjerker is very interesting. The ending was perfect and was constant to the story. Meaning you didn't do a 180 and make the conclusion not go with the whole story. Overall, good job and keep writing. (No offense to other fics).
Scarlet.D chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I adore this couple! and your fic is one of favorites, i love the way you narrate. i hope you keep writting mor Seto/Otogi in the future.
egochan chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
Quote: *hopes ff,net hasn't trashed her review to the point of being illegible*

[painful reminder to why I don't often review fics *kicks * This may be so confusing in your inbox... *dies*]
egochan chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Holy shit, I'm gonna KILL if this won't work!

[Ego's review cont. cont.]

See, I'm not nitpicky! (My beta is, though….) You're grammar is not terrible, and all your mistakes make sense in relation to where letters are positioned on the keyboard and in something that is simply easy to overlook. Kudos to your beta as well, since she had soo much to work with! (I'd die for certain.)

And besides that, I don't have much to say besides thank you. Thank you for writing such a pleasant fanfic in a fandom that has a severe lack of these. I am very much happy! "

And before I go….

*evil smirk* Playing devil's advocate: Neko-chan requested me to "pester you" into updating Spring Tulips. (She makes me lovely personalized icons, so I must obey her whim when it's convenient for me…. ") So…. *pesters you the best she can while feeling completely clueless and idiotic* Is it working? O.o?

The Evil Laugh has a similar demand to Neko-chan's on Spring Tulips. *blinkblink* Damn. I ought to read that fic…or not…if you aren't planning on updating it. :p

*dies at how her review is looking like a frickin correspondence because she's such a terrific person and does as she is told*

…And one more thing….

Random Voice: End your review, goddamit. You're wasting time!

*dances around obnoxiously and sticks out her tongue*

Did you notice isn't letting people use asterisks in their fics anymore? There's whole bunch of symbols that don't show up in people's recent material. Your last chapter has been affected by this. *blinks* I just thought I'd point it out to you. *shrugs slowly and finally leaves*

Now I might have to go hunt down that entry in your livejournal. O.o Meep….

*hopes ff,net hasn't trashed her review to the point of being illegible*

-Ling no Yong-
egochan chapter 12 . 7/22/2004
[Ego-chan's review cont.]

See, I'm not nitpicky! (My beta is, though….