Reviews for Crushed on Impact
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Okay, that had to be one of the most depressing things I've ever read! Look, I'm crying: ;_; And look, more tears : ;_;

::sigh:: But it was very well written. But it still makes me sad! See? ;_; I'm all sad now!

Okay, anyway, this was very, very good! I just read the other Impact piece with Rogue and Pietro. Y'know I'm sure Pietro's going to be pretty devasted when he gets home. Be interesting to see an AU fic that picks up where this left off...

Well, good job as always! _ It was extremely depressing, but it succeeded in making me appreciate my life all the more! _~

~Ice Princess
anaisninja01 chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Okay, I think I'm ready to comment now. The thing that impressed me the most about this was how you picked up on Wanda's weakened state after Impact; she was softer in the episode, before she even knew about her father, and she had to have been crushed afterward, especially considering Pietro's reaction. And the alternate reality you created at the end there was painfully haunting. Excellent.
JustNobody chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
AH! Why did the stupid WB make Pietro ~EVIL~? Oh well, scary fic. Good, but scary.
tonianne chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I lloved this story. Its one of the first wanda centric ones i've read. It was awesome. Please continue soon.
locotron chapter 1 . 9/22/2003