Reviews for The Times of Yore
ilexx chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Very eciting story. Are you going to update it sometime? Please, do!
zephy-mama chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
I'd like to see more of thise. Update please? Emma on Andromeda is a cute line...
goldstranger chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
I usually don't read Andromeda but seeing as how you had a crossover the choice was read. I am curious as to how and why Emma is there in the first place.
I like her little conversation with Rommie about people not accepting her because of her abilities to manipulate emotions.
Can't wait 2C more.
Natta chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
you updated! Finally! and such a long update too!
Innogen chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
I find this fascinating. I'm curious and hooked now...so I hope you finish this!
Innogen
iorekbyrn chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
ah! I need more!Now! PLease! This story is AWESOME! Please update soon. SOON! Please,please please, its one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I need more!
:)Thanks for writing it :)
iorekbyrn chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Weird story but it's good. I hope you update it soon.
Natta chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
this is scary, you've got to continue! Never seen mutant x but Emma seems nice.
EyeCandy chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
Good story... It's a little confusing and i hope you will explain why beka is acting the way she is and what Emma is doing in the Drom universe.

Also, your writing is like script writing... and can be come confusing. Try writing another way to avoid thr confusion.

GREAT STORY THOUGH!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Wow. I really like this. Emma was my favorite character on Mutant X and so far this seems to be a really interesting story. I so can't wait for more.

Harper's Pixie O-)
Hidden Relevance chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
o... beka with spit personalilties.. why does this feel like a BAD thing? lol...

can't wait can't wait!
Dalakh chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Oer yessum i am enjoying this fic! :D Write more soon !
shalgal chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
Great Chapter. Hope you will continue it again soon. :) :)
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
loving this story! you have me in total suspense between Beka's injury, Harper's amnesia, and the mystery woman. Write more soon!
Alana Xavier1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
WHOA way cool keep it up