Reviews for The Troubles with Elven Harmonicas
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Oh, that is far too funny to be believed! I have to admit, it's hard to imagine Legolas being bad at anything, but it's pretty easy to believe he was purposely playing badly to annoy Gimli.
D.D.Z chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
Haha, it's so halarious! But YOU NEED TO UPDATE! NOW! Nah, I wont order you around, but please update soon!

O.O Leggy's harmonica? I want it! How about...$50! It can't get much better! And the movie is 'The Godfather!'

Ciao for now!

~~D.D.Z.~~
Saiba chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
Oh! You better update or I'm gonna have to hunt you down! Well...at least I know you're not dead. I don't believe you've gotten a review from me before have you? Yes well...I enjoy this story very much! Makes me giggle...especially when we have fights in our house which is a lot.

Mary Sues have come for Legolas and Aragorn...hm but what about Gimli...? Come to think of it...I've never read a Mary Sue with Gimli...actually I rarely read Mary Sues...but yeah...I've read a lot of your other stories too. Working on them...takes me a while to read you know. By the way I love the part with the porcupine...when Legolas didn't realise it had spikes. Oh man that was funny.

P.S.: Now you don't sell Legolas's harmonica!
Hawkstra chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
Hee Hee Hee. That was funny! I decided this would be my beak fom your scary story and I know I promised to read it but my dad is kicking me off and I'm in the mood for music. Sorry it may be a while 'fore I read these again, forvive me...
Wolf Maid chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
Another hilarious chapter! This is one of the funniest stories I have ever read...excellent job!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
FlyingFritz chapter 7 . 2/16/2005
$20! I like harmonicas...
Gingerbread Owl chapter 7 . 2/15/2005
lol, thanks for updating... eventually! Can't wait for the next chapter *hint hint.*

Heehee... gotta love those Mary-Sues! If you're looking for a really good description of LOTR Mary-Sues then visit Feana Puddlefoot's account; there's a link to her extremey amusing list of how to spot a MS...

Keep writing and update soon! :)

xx Chess xx
MLynnBloom chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
LOL yay! More chapters! I can't wait to see your comic strips, I better go check them out after I'm done with this!

I'd guess your movie reference is to the Godfather but I'm guessing everyone else has guessed it.

As for Legolas, I'm raising the bar to $10, mwah haha... never though FF would become an Ebay...

Update!

MLynnBloom
Terreis chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
Oh no! Not Rabid Amizonian Mary-Sue Fangirls! And no Fanfiction Fellowship to save our boys! Tsk-tsk! What a shame!

'The Godfather'? Or is it 'Braveheart'? Something happened with a horse and a bed in 'Braveheart'. *Haldir and Daniel laugh hysterically* What? What's so funny?

Daniel: That sounded...really wrong.

*glares at muses* You two are so incredibly sick. I think it's 'The Godfather'. One, Two, or Three. Take your pick.

Poor Aragorn. I shan't hug you, for obvious reasons. You're in pain, for one. And Haldir, it seems, is very jealous. That's another. But I hope you get better soon.

You're right. Legolas did have a very blond moment in this chapter. *shakes head* Crazy Mirkwood Elf. Hugging a porcupine? Gimli seems to be the voice of reason right now, which is about as frightening as Steve Martin being the brains of the 'Three Amigos'.

I'm so glad you updated! I've missed this story! Look forward to more soon! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! Oh! And those comic strips sound fun, too. Eager to take a look at those.
TheBabyPhatPrincess chapter 7 . 1/3/2005
Aughh! It's not over is it? Update soon, it's great!

*formally known as Lady Undomiel*
Faerlain chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
Teeheehee. I'll give you £6. And I don't know the film thingy, so i won't win a prize.

Oh well, I'll go hug Leggy instead!

And update son please!

~Faerlain~
Katca Mcadar chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
HILARIOUS! the reference to the film was obviously 'The GodFather!' Ah ROTFLMAO to the exploding falcon, poor horsies & legolas! heh. "Nicked my sword", I swear they r both coming on2 Aragorn! the mary sues sound scary! Porcupine sounds so kawaii! Legolas is an ass. (& what an ass!) Happy new year & hope ya hah a gr8 christmas! Luv Katxx
sdgfsdfafgafgad chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
Oh wheeze. Oh pain. This is too bad. too bad! Mary Sues! Mary sues! Agh! I'm insane. It's small enough...to creep in my bed...AGH LEGOLAS! ARAGORN!GIMLI! HELP ME
Mellaithwen chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
And an excellent new years resolution it is!

I don't know what film :-\ but the porcupine part was cute, LOL at the horses head story!

One of those Rabid Amazonian fan girls based on you by any chance? _~ One of them at least has to be Jo...

Can't wait for these new updates then :D Narn i Hin!
Stoneage Woman chapter 7 . 1/1/2005
Well done again! This is truly hilarious, so update soon.