Reviews for Toki no Cardo
Taranea chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
huh, interesting. Id just neber have yami expected to let go of his hikari without a fight, but I love the fact that nabooru seems to find him...interesting...XD

please update? Its soo good!
Taranea chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
whe-e-e-e-e! That story is fun

I loved yugis antics with the freezing game - mine fortunately only froze once in the deku temple. XD

the last part where they were getting their dresses was SO CUTE. arent deku nuts supposed to blind your opponents with a bright flash? I thought they were pretty handy when fighting against those wolves...anyway, VERY cool way to bring those two into the game. only thing is, it would be toki no KAADO, to keep with the japanese katakana, but I still love it. :)
Pharaoh Demise chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
funny!keep up the good work!
Twin Tails Speed chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
\this is really interesting.
ten-faced knight chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
I like it. So far it's really good. Are any deul monsters going to be in it? Are Morpha and Twinrova going to make an appearance as well?
ten-facedknight chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
This is good. Keep up the good work!
r e b e l l i n g . a n g e l chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Good start, but one question... what does "Mou hitori no boku" mean?
Radi Berra chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
Oh, I like this one! My damned game freezes up, too... pisses me off... but the point is... Heh... I can see where Nabooru and Ruto get the idea that Yugi and Yami look similar to Link. They really kinda do. So I'm hoping for you to update soon! -
Another closed account chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Man, I think Yugi would be even more mad if Yugi's game data got deleted.

"Aibou, I think you've been hanging around the tomb robber too much..."

That truly made me smile.

This is cool. I'm hoping you'll do a sequel to this.

You should check out my stories. I'm working on a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic too.

Well, see ya!
Yume Ishimaru chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
Cool write some more to this story
jz chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
cool wright more please!
RyuuHikari chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
you should update this story more often. it's interesting so far.
Jess Li chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
Hee, hee. I have the game, so I basically know what's going on and stuff. I think Yugi's going to have a much harder time than Yami Yugi. I think he's already in a dungeon. Please make the next chapter and soon!
Jess Li chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Great chapter! Funny! I like it. I'm even making my own Zelda fan fic.
SoulofGold chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Me: Great story!

YK: I agree.

Me: That's my Yami,Katina.

YK: Hi! I'm 50 years old!

Me: -_-; o...k...a..y

YK: _

Me: -_-;; anyway great story!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »