Reviews for Mint Chocolate Chip
shadowssolalaris chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I can truly relite to this space story.
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Wow... that was very sad. And depressing. But deep and it made perfect sense. it gives you a different perspective on Kurama and life in general. That was very good!
Dark Dragon34 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
This was awsome! I love how you made Kurama seem so clueless.
zeppelin13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Wow...

This is a beautiful, moving, tender piece. I was struck by nostalgia many times as I read, and even now I feel like crying.

And I thought I was over the YuYu fandom...

Anyway kudos to you, I love.
aphroditeachan chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Very deep, very touching. The only thing is that Kurama never calls Hiei Hiei-san. But it's a minor detail. :)
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Aw...poor Kurama. I hope you can add other companians to That Window. These are really good.
Flying Banana Dinosaur chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I cried! that was so great, and so sweet. Awesome job, and I'll read "the window" ASAP!
darksaphire chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
yknow...if they made this into a movie...or a little clip...i would totally buy it...because that poem...and the little thing at the bottom...justmoved me so much. lets just say i can relate... one question...has kurama committed suicide and that little thing at the bottom a clip of memory beforehe died?
ineXpressible chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
You know when someone sings something really good and there's that 5 seconds of nothingness before everyone applaused because they're so submerged in the music that they don't even register its over when it is and they need a few seconds to fully pull themselves out of the song? Thats how this fic was for me. It was amazing, I love how it circled back to Mint Chocolate Chip thing. I thought that was extremely creative and artistically done. I have to give you major props on this story, it was utterly and completely amazing. I'll read the next one later because I have to get off now. This story left me basically speechless so I'll say the thing I always say when I'm speechless as an ending note. Wow

POOF

toodles

TJ

word.
The Pernicious Gourmands chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Wow, this was really touching and well written! I love how you got right inside Kurama's head, and it seems to flow with the original plot of the series perfectly!
koji3 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
ah, this is so cute. somebody does know. i wonder if he ever went out and got that ice cream with hiei?
Youkolove chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
this is the best fiction I've ever read! (God knows I've read a lot) You just wrote it so perfectly that I was drawn in after the first sentence. It flowed perfectly and ended beautifully. You should come back to writing Yu Yu hakusho stories us fans miss you.

I always regain inspiration by watching or reading another's work and after reading your stories I have enough inspiration to write a hundred stories! Thank you for just writing.
lilyholic chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
That was incredibly... [i]good[/i]. I can't believe how well this turned out. It really leaves the readers hanging for more even though they realize it's already over. It gives me that unbearable feeling that I want to know more. This was amazingly well depicted and I think you deserve an award for this. I'm not kidding either.
Lanie McCoy chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I read That Window before this...oops... Oh well. I really like this story, as well as the other one. They go together really well. Nice poem.
Shoki de nai chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Hi. I really like this story, and I'm going to read the next one after this, That Window. This one was really good, and I bet the next one will be just as good. But I have a request. I was wondering if you could tell me how you got the italics and the bold working in your story. They never work in my stories, and it sort of ruins the effect I'm going for. If you aren't to busy sometime, could you e-mail me and let me know how it works for you? I would really like it if you could. Thank you, whether or not you help me, for you wonderful story.
Arigato!