Reviews for A new darkness era
The Lost Rogue chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
I didn't care much that Voldie snuffed it,I've read loads of different fics where voldie is good or bad.I did cringe when Hogwarts was destroyed ,sentient 1,000 year old building...I was amused at all the smirking Harry facial expressions are predictable xD
The Lost Rogue chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
I don't know how there can be any Umbitch lovers *cheers for writer* she's dead wooooo! Your best chapter :D
Hagrid's Crossbow chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
interesting... i love harry goes dark stories... yours had an ecspeacially interesting twist. good job!
Anonymous Plot Gnome chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
Oh My fucking GOD.

That was quite possibly worse than the infamous 'My Immortal' fanfic. Now, if this was a parody - then this would be a very happy reviewer...but this? This is a MONSTROSITY.

"Oh, and Hermione's committed suicide."

WTF? You can't just say that! Were's the sobbing? The undeniable rage? The screaming and sobbing of an angry parent!

If you ever write another story again, I will find you, kill you and torture you until you repeatedly apologize for this...this...THING!

X Society-For-Well-Deserved-Flames
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
Just wanted to say...thank you for blemishing my night with your fic. Poor grammar, a plot with so many holes your story resembles Swiss cheese, and an ending that not only fails to cinch the story for the readers but is also flawed and terribly anticlimactic.

Usually, I only leave responses to good stories or poor stories, and leave those that are just horrendiously done without a response at all. Yours, however, was so poorly done that I had to write. You've utterly neglected to actually write the story at all here. Sure, you've got elements-Dark Harry, Idiot Society, Suicidal Characters left and right-but nothing strings them together into the comprehensive body of a story with a plot.

I'm very disappointed that I spent even ten minutes grazing over this.

Please go find a book and educate yourself on how to write or just don't write anything without a plot ever again. Get a beta, at least, to reign in your writing.
Shaldana Blackwater chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Your dialogue is horrible. Full of spelling errors, continuity errors, tense switches, badly placed or no punctuation - and it goes on.

Get a beta reader. Why on earth you think yourself too good for one, I don't know. Even the best authors in the world use one. A spell-check program is not good enough.

Because of the dialogue issues, the rest of the story is confusing. You have Harry going from a nice, albeit confused, kid to evil, with no explanation. It's illogical and lends no credence to what could have been a decent story.
Bill Everyman chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
hey I hate umbridge too just reading the book made me want to chop her to little bits bury her then proceed to piss on her grave I think you did all us umbridge haters a great service Thanks
darkangledragonlover chapter 11 . 9/6/2006 was ok, do you want a beta? i would like to offer my help would you like that?
Ppsh chapter 11 . 8/27/2006
That was... a ridiculous ending...

"Oh. Hermione's commited suicide."

"Oh. The lovely weather today."

"Oh. The toast is ready"

Where is the EMOTION!
Ppsh chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
Well... Evil Harry storys are my favourite FF to read. But i just cant read this...

Everything is too conveniant and makes no sense at all.

Harry summons a big Evil black dragon after sending a UNKOWN spell at Dumbledore.

Then he cant Apparate.

Seriously, why can he use super powered killing spells but not know a simple thing like apparition? It doesnt make sense how he suddenly has tons of knowledge either, let alone the chunks he is for no apparent reason missing. Other then that, he doesn't really act like Harry at all. One minute he is the depressed teenager moping over Sirius death, then smirking at the burning corpses he just slaughtered.

So as much as i like Evil Storys, this wasn't my cup of tea.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 11 . 12/8/2005
This fic turned out to be very interesting.
WaterMage chapter 11 . 8/11/2005
Hey, excellent story. I love Dark/Evil Harry Fanfiction. Only thing I have to say other than that is that you should put 'completed' in the story summery. Thankyou.
Katsy17 chapter 11 . 7/9/2005
cool story!

henriette chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
look into
Jess16 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Mua ha ha ha! This is so cool! Die Dursley and Fudge! Die! Great story so far!