Reviews for Hope Will Never Fade
Neko0000 chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
madmanalpha chapter 11 . 1/24/2009
This is really interesting and i want to read more. You are going to continue it RIGHT? Anyways if you do i would be very happy. What more can i say... Please update it as soon as you can so i can read more.*sigh* oh well ja ne.
tamar chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
Tomoyo is just like Ron, both like the word Wicked.
tamar chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Eriol being all parenty. Hes really eating up the fact that hes the reincarnation of Clow Reed. :)
Hotgirlow chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
hey i can't wait till this is updated.
Adam chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
Thats it you cant just leave it like that!
Shadewolf7 chapter 11 . 5/13/2007
Do you still exist? I like the story, but from the last update date, I fear it may never come to a conclusion...
kerokid chapter 11 . 11/10/2006
YES! YES! I finally found a story where the couple isn't SS! And its a story mixed with HP! Yay! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Please hurry and write more! OH! If you know of any other Sakura and Harry story PLEASE tell me!
Tori EYES OF A ANGEL chapter 11 . 7/9/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY DONT GIVE UP ON IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

TORI
A Loyal Reader chapter 11 . 6/29/2006
Please update!

It's been a long time and I'm still waiting to see what happens!
melodicmoonstar89 chapter 11 . 11/22/2005
Cool story. I've been wondering why Harry Potter and Cardcaptors crossovers weren't more common, seeing as how they both have to do with magic. I like the idea. There hasn't been much mention of Hagrid. I would've thought that Harry and the others would try and introduce them right off. Well, can't wait for the update!
tickivicky chapter 11 . 11/21/2005
This is a very well-written story. The plot is defenitely amazing.

Please update soon.

ii CANT WAiT T0 SEE WHAT HAPPENS ]
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
This is a cute, cool and sad story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran and Harry and Hermione forever.
songwithoutreason chapter 11 . 11/20/2005
you should have a bit more description and feelings, and since u mentioned that blood red haired girl u shouldnt leave her out of it like u have the last how many chapters. but other than that u have a great story line. please update soon
xNaminator chapter 11 . 11/20/2005
:D Awesome! U noe the drill: update soon!