Reviews for The Ones who Bind our World
Hiecaro chapter 7 . 1/26/2006
Hey you, when are you going to update this story. Though I have a few suggestions in chap five or six whenever Asumi enters the world Rewrite her discription without using the word like after a color 'black like' doesn't sound right after knee like and then spear like is alright but cut the other two.
Hie chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
It's been forever since we've talked. Hehe, this fic is still one of my favorites, but umm Oh I have a fictionpress account that I've actually used. *Feels specail for a moment.* Okay umm ~hiecaro Alright rawrness bye-bye.
Cassiopia chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
Hey, my birthday is on July 21!- This is a really good story. I can't wait to read the rest!)
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
I love this! Your writing style is awesome! I haven't finished reading yet but please keep up the great work!
Wildkat Salem chapter 7 . 2/10/2004
This is great!
Please continue! :)
RosefaerietaleRed chapter 7 . 2/10/2004
That is really weird! The girl is the one letting Bear be in the world without loggin on?
RosefaerietaleRed chapter 6 . 1/9/2004
Oh that was evil! Leaving us hanging like that! Anyway, it's really good, so keep it up.
SaetonLaChapelle chapter 6 . 11/17/2003
*falls* No, you cant stop there! Ah, how i love bear torcher. You have to continue! Evil person, evil! Dont you dare stop! *starts to cry* Update soon!
Wildkat Salem chapter 6 . 11/15/2003
Oh... cliff hanger!

Keep up the good work!
Wildkat Salem chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
This was a good chapter...

SaetonLaChapelle chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
Nice chapter, I cant wait until you post the next. Bear is my favorite character, he is so cool!
Hiecaro chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Bwahahaha I'm rieviewing from school! Neheheh I am sneaking past the brower blocker
Unused Account 2 chapter 4 . 10/20/2003
I really like the story, and I hope you continue writing it. Keep up the good work!
iwa chapter 4 . 9/30/2003
she never did tell them aboutthe guy, the guy in this chapter the same as the guy in the last chapter? i'm starting to sound like spy kids three-D "they guy this, the guy that"
iwa chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
who is the guy in the tree?