Reviews for In Repair
Pickachu chapter 5 . 6/1
More please! :3
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 5 . 4/21
I sorta wishes they talked more than kissed, but it was still well written. Cute ship too.
JT chapter 5 . 1/18
I have all sorts of feels this is so sad and I like steve and ponyboy but how could he just let johnny go and give his heart to steve and is he still in love with johnny or he fell out of with him and fell in love with steve cause I think he should still be in love the dark skinned angel
Black-Rose23 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
I admit, I cried when Johnny was telling him to move on, but I'm glad there was a happy ending for everyone.
cassy1994 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
I thought it was a little rushed but over all good and it wasn't cheesy per se but a little awkwardly worded in some parts. I reallly liked the whole serious conversation, rough housing interlude and exclamation of "My Hair!" yea that was my favorite part.
fantasticality chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
*squuals* This was amazing! Haha, I don't find a lot of StevePonyboy fics so this one is a real treat! Call me a yaoi fangirl, but I think this pairing's absolutely adorable!

And do you really think it was cheesy, rushed, and bad? Psh, it may have been cheesy (I love cheesy fics) but it wasn't rushed and definitely not bad. :) Heh, you had me squealing in some parts.

You REALLY need to make a sequel. Where else am I gonna squeal?

Reply if you will.

ShotgunOpera chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
a bit ooc, and a tad rushed, but it was cute, and overall i like it :)
GoldenMerlin chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
Very nice. I especially like the conclusion. Ponyboy's been thinking that the whole time, but the six-word sentence emphasizes the irony.
GoldenMerlin chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Aw. That first part is so sad, and you really highlight Ponyboy's sadness and dramatic emotions with your vocabulary.

The second part was It almost seemed like Steve was going to rape Ponyboy...

The third part is cool. An angel and a devil, friends, reflecting on their work. It'd be nice if we could see what Dally actually said to Steve...Although maybe you do that in the next two chapters, lol.
GoldenMerlin chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
*gasp*. I love how in character and descriptive this chapter is. And the point of view switching put some variety in it.
GoldenMerlin chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I love how descriptive the first part is. It perfectly describes the way Ponyboy might feel if he was in love with Johnny and had to conceal it.

The second part is good too. It doesn't go off topic too much, but it's a funny break for the reader and makes the story go more smoothly.

I'm not sure about the third and fourth part. It seems a little rushed because I wouldn't expect Steve to like Pony so quickly, but you make up for that with how he tries to stop it and hate Ponyboy again. Plus, they've known each other for years, so it wouldn't exactly be "quickly". So maybe it isn't rushed. It's hard to say.

In any case, I'm really looking forward to reading the next four chapters! Don't be suprised if in my review of the last chapter I wind up begging you for a sequel.
itsasledgehammer chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
They're my fav couple. There are SO many Pony/Johnny fics out there, but I don't like those.

Great job, too

I love this!
Slytherin Lover132 chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
it was good for one of these stories
TanyaPotter chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
that was a good story. sweet.
endofme chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Great story and very well written