Reviews for They All Grew Up
Freebird87 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I thought it was so funny that Charles really fooled Hawkeye and B.J.
Becki chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I loved Charles at the end of this! Getting his own back an all! Just one comment mind. Hawkeye and BJ are like the best of friends right? So why didn't they meet up more? Why didn't they talk abotu their kids, have reunions every so many years? I can understand Charles not being around as much but i think that small point made it a little unbelievable. Don't get me wrong i enjoyed the story and it did have those amusing moments and the lovely Hawkeye bits but like all sequels it wasn't as good as the first two. Maybe they all could have known each other but still kept it a secret? Nice writing style though.
Lily D.W chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Good stuff... just it's Pierce, and you've got a lot of grammar mistakes, I suggest getting a beta-reader or better editiong before you publish
Rationale chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
hey just fyi, in the beginning, whenever the characters say something, there's no quotation marks, so it gets kinf of confusing, there are also these circle marks next to some of the letters...
La La chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
"B.J., Charles knew something we didn't." Ha Ha! That is soo something Hawkeye would say. Great job.
Hell-Flame-Narf chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
heh.. interesting story.. pretty good. :P hey if you got time read my blade fanfiction, (Day-Walker Rivalries) lol... see wut u think of it.. if you do read it, pleas review:) thanks. good story anyhow. latez
Mirandabelle chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
AWESOME! You really had me going there for a while, I was convinced of Charles's reaction I love it!
kilikina chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Its good. But one thing that started to get to me is it's Pierce. Just thought i would point that out.