Reviews for Gundam SEED: Memories of Sorrow: Version 2
DauterFeralVigilanteDragonLady chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Will you continue it? I'd love to know what will happen
372259 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Great job :) The only small mistake I see is that (to my knowledge) Kira's eyes are purple, not dark blue. Good Work!
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Why haven't you updated this for so long?
Jitaeri chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow, that was great so far :D
Lily chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
-sigh-

some people can be so rude. Kagari is another way to spell Cagalli, little ones. But anyway, I love Kira/Cagalli :D So Thank you for writing this. If you do update, I'm sure you'll make k.c. fans happy. But that's up to you.

Good luck!
Dark-Syaoran chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
This was a great start. It's too bad that you've given up on it. I would have liked to see how it went.

Ah well.
Javier chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Idiot is Cagali not Kagari
Skywalker6119 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
For a first chapter,it's really as good as "Ashes to Ashes",but it's not complete yet,so I look forward to another great story.
Raven2547 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
hurry up ive been waiting forever
Muyasuki Takao chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Great Chapter! I really hope that there will be another one soon cause there are too few K/C fanfics.
Sankontessou chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Yay! I absolutely love and support the Kira/Cagalli pairing (I refuse to accept them as siblings). I really do hope you continue it and update soon! Please? Don't leave me hanging! ;_;
Alex Ikari chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
It's been a while...no update so what's up? Have you discontinued this story? If so, it'd be a real shame since I really enjoy your writing style and of course, the pairing of the story. ...None of the other authors are updating their KiraCagalli stories as well...
Boko the Chocobo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
wheres part 2 and u spelled Cagalli wrong
Akirou chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
This is great! I say a Part 2 is in order?
Alex Ikari chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I really enjoyed this story. I myself am a Kira/Cagalli and Kira/Lacus fan, though more of the first. It's really a shame that there are so few Kira/Cagalli fics but they are unfortuately related. Nevertheless, good luck on the next chapter.