Reviews for You are Remembered Still
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 7/27
Tears, more tears and a surprising plot twist. I wish I read this story ten years ago. This is wonderful, thank you. (and does Neville know?!)
Great chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This is perfect - Neville raising Severus's child. Somehow I couldn't imagine any other of the boys doing it.

Ron would see the child as Hermione cheating in a way, he's a red head they're hot tempered.

Harry would see the child as guilt due to the whole James / Lily / Potter thing.

You really, really got to go further with this. Either another chapter or make a series for the two of them.
fjums chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
this was bittersweet, well written
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh come on! This can't end HERE! This is such a great story, I want MORE!
LoyalistEternal chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This has me at a loss for words. FLAWLESS.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Gosh, what a revelation! And bittersweet fate for Severus and Hermione. Still, I can't help smile. And surely some creative allies must've been included in the sea of death cover up ;)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Perfect! But I think there needs to be a sequel or a second chapter. Nicholas needs to bring out that Yearbook with the essay on Severus Snape in it. It should include why he wrote it and why he started the research as well. Then his mother would truly have something to send to his father.
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
very interesting. loved it.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
wow. this is truly a fic worth remembering. thank-you.
sregner chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
What a story...I was entralled through the whole thing and I loved the ending. This is a keeper!
Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
AH! That was SO good! I love romance done from another perspective.

(Also, I feel like I've read this before, but never reviewed... so ashamed!)
Nemaya chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Argh! I want to know more! I want Nick to figure out Snape is still alive and that his mum knows this. I assume Nick is Snape's son, because why else would Hermione send him stuff and pictures? I want Nick to figure that out too...

Infuriatingly short, but also strangely complete...
Marivan chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
m. Interesting! Now, you bring up more questions than you answer, (like how much does Neville know?) but I love the way this story fits together. The ending, in particular, is quite adorable and very (bitter)sweet.

I would have liked to see Snape's reaction to the yearbook article published about him by his son(afterall, that's what I was expecting when he recieved the package from Hermione). It would have brought the story full circle. Though I must say your ending is still effective how it is.

Wonderful story. It was a delight to read.

Multitaskmom chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Okay. That was a bit heartbreaking. It's so sad, I'm not sure I love it. Even though I do.
DitC chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
wonderful, masterful, fantastic! I have to say that in the beginning I was dreading Hermione ending up with Neville... sweet guy, but she could do better. So glad, surprised, but glad to find that Nic is Snape's son. Poor Neville though, raising the son of the terror of his youth! Further Snape torture!

Excellent fic though. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.