Reviews for You are Remembered Still
josefa453 chapter 1 . 2/27/2023
That was so beautiful, I'm crying, thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2021
Excellent story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
I have read probably around 200 stories so far and this is in my top 10. I look forward to your other storie
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Cute
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Tears, more tears and a surprising plot twist. I wish I read this story ten years ago. This is wonderful, thank you. (and does Neville know?!)
Great chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This is perfect - Neville raising Severus's child. Somehow I couldn't imagine any other of the boys doing it.

Ron would see the child as Hermione cheating in a way, he's a red head they're hot tempered.

Harry would see the child as guilt due to the whole James / Lily / Potter thing.

You really, really got to go further with this. Either another chapter or make a series for the two of them.
fjums chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
this was bittersweet, well written
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh come on! This can't end HERE! This is such a great story, I want MORE!
LoyalistEternal chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This has me at a loss for words. FLAWLESS.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Gosh, what a revelation! And bittersweet fate for Severus and Hermione. Still, I can't help smile. And surely some creative allies must've been included in the sea of death cover up ;)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Perfect! But I think there needs to be a sequel or a second chapter. Nicholas needs to bring out that Yearbook with the essay on Severus Snape in it. It should include why he wrote it and why he started the research as well. Then his mother would truly have something to send to his father.
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
very interesting. loved it.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
wow. this is truly a fic worth remembering. thank-you.
sregner chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
What a story...I was entralled through the whole thing and I loved the ending. This is a keeper!
Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
AH! That was SO good! I love romance done from another perspective.

(Also, I feel like I've read this before, but never reviewed... so ashamed!)