Reviews for The Dark Legacy
those-painted-wings chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
I don't know why more people haven't reviewed this story, because it's good. Keep writing, please.
AlphaChica chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Hi, I know its been a while since you updated your stories but if possible please update them. They are great and really unique.
deanine chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
I'm officially a fan. Author alert might be easier than story alerts ;)

I'm enjoying this little AU. And I'm ready to speculate.

I see in my crystal ball: Draco Malfoy as Ron's new partner!

Happy writing,

Bridget
Phoenix-Of-Hogwarts chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
do you have any intention of continuing this story?
YazzyFic chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
Just reread this. Argh, it's still incredibly interesting! Ginny's reaction makes me sick, but I'm not surprised. It's really in character, unfortunately for Harry. Hope Ron doesn't hold it against him.
skorpian672 chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
interesting cant wait to find out who the new trainee is ]
YazzyFic chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
This fic is severely underappreciated. It's very interesting! And I hope you update soon agian. :D
Jesp-R chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Very interesting and mysterious so far. I like it!

Your OCs are great and so is the plot, keep it up. :)
wolfawaken chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Very,very,very Good Story.
XME chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
I've just discovered this story, and I'm very glad that I did! I also looked at some of your other stories; they're very good, but I think this one is your best yet.

I love Violet, which is strange, because I usually don't like OCs. I actually like all of your original characters, come to think of it!

You're doing a fantastic job of making Harry react realistically to his new powers/memories/place in the world/etc. He's very believable, which is one of the things that's making this story so good.

Your Dark history is fascinating and believable. I'm really looking forward to finding out more of Harry's duties as a 'Dark King'. (I wonder if anyone ever shortens that to Darking?)

I didn't expect Bastion to be a bad-guy! Usually I pick up on this things, but your 'everyone likes him' (usually a hint of Evilness in non-Mary-Sues) was subtle enough that I didn't pick it up.

Ginny freaking out and Violet Obliviating her was brilliant. Well, I mean, it didn't feel very pleasant, and I felt bad for Harry, but as that was the point... I don't feel very bad for Harry anymore, though; not after he treated Ginny so horribly. I mean, she doesn't even know what she did wrong! On the other hand, Harry is hurt and not thinking clearly, and I don't know how he could have handled it better anyway.

In conclusion: I really love this story, and I can't wait to read more!
Alpha Site chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
Hi, i can't help but like this stor, its got plenty of little interesting history floating around and is definitely unique, considering the setting without making him stupidly powerful/evil/annoying/explosive/etc. Either way, can you update again soon? Please? What does ? mean anyway?

Either way nice story and please update!

Good luck and Good writing,

AlphaSite

p.s. Can't wait for an update...

p.p.s. Catch my hints? (just kidding, take your time and continue to do a good job...)
Dark Child Productions chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
I stumbled upon this story by chance, but I'm glad that I did. It's a great read.
Brillantseeker chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
So far I don't know what to think of this story. If I like it or its not for me. I'm not saying I hate it though. The plot and ideas you have are very interesting and new that pulls me in. So I'll stick around to see what can you give.

The story so far is exciting. Who knew that Bastian was a crazy dark power seeker.

Harry- Good characterization so far. Hes taking the new Dark powers too well for my taste.

Violet-True sight seems to be a curse to me. To see how people fell all the time. Hopefully she will try to make more friends in the future and not push people away. Because if Harry and her ever pursue a relationship she will have to deal with his best friends.

Ron- I wonder how Ron would act when Harry tells him about being a future Dark King. I sincerely hope that he matures and thinks it about rationally.

Well please update soon.
crazybibliophile chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
I kind of got the feeling that Ginny wouldn't react well. She's been kind of sheltered; she didn't actively participate in the war except at Hogwarts and her only experiences with dark magic have been utterly terrible - case in point, her possession by the diary. I feel so sorry for Harry though. I hope Ron takes the break-up well, and doesn't go after Harry for hurting his sister...
Lord Magis chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
a truly fantastic story i cant wait for the next chapter! (hint hint):)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »