Reviews for The Family Name
AkumaNoKoori chapter 31 . 6/18
... *whispers* ship.
I must be driving ya crazy ain't I?
AkumaNoKoori chapter 31 . 6/18
absolutely ship 'em
AkumaNoKoori chapter 16 . 6/17
... shipping it
AkumaNoKoori chapter 15 . 6/17
YES DRACO! SEDUCE HIM! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! LISTEN TO PARKINSON!
AkumaNoKoori chapter 13 . 6/17
I ship them more n more each chappy
AkumaNoKoori chapter 12 . 6/17
now I ship them even more... *really wants to see a change of mind and make this a Draco x Artemis*
AkumaNoKoori chapter 9 . 6/17
*forgets previous statement about them being straight and fantasizes about Artemis x Draco*
The Lady Rogue chapter 1 . 6/14
Hahaha Hagrid LITERALLY wouldn't hurt a fly that's so funny how wary they were. I love this idea :)
silentspring chapter 1 . 6/5
I too admit to obsession.
Artemis is my hero.
And he just got magical.

Magic is fucked. LOL
setokayba2n chapter 31 . 4/17
I liked the story and I laughed It, going to read now the next story...
kanazak chapter 13 . 2/15
You forgot to correct Augusta's name in chapter 12, it still says Eunice.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Artemis seems extremely out of character in this. While he's calculating to a degree, he isn't... himself, I guess. He wouldn't be dazzled by the wizarding world. At best he'd be neutral, suspicious, and thinking of ways to use them. He'd probably be disgusted and dismissive of the wizards' apparent addiction to silly alliteration and stupid names. And, he'd immediately start questioning everything - like the idea that a toddler could bring down a dark lord, or Dumbledore's apparent influence when he hasn't really done anything to deserve it since WWII. *shrug* He just seems... off.
kitty chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
Artemis laughed!? IMPOSTOR!
DraconisNox7128 chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
Same as last time- bloody brilliant, as Ron might say! I love the way you portray Artemis Fowl and Draco Malfoy. Pansy is brilliant, too. Are you sure you're not an author? You're so witty with your words.
DraconisNox7128 chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
I love this fanfiction! I think that you've got a real flair for writing. You probably don't check on the reviews for the old stories, but if you do, I think that this as good as J. 's work, if not better!
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »