Reviews for Entrapment
nodaiibuttodaii chapter 8 . 9/28/2005
gj o gotta ADMIT i could nava right n e thing like that
Sango2 chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
Read all 8 chapters. Wonderful!, update soon. ;)
kritters03 chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
please update soon!
Vengeful chapter 8 . 5/17/2005
Good chapter. Glad you didnt leave us hanging for too long! That would have been mean!
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 8 . 5/17/2005
I'm so pleased you update, I really love this fic, I'm glad that Warrick, Sara and Nick are all alright after Mobley came, and that he's dead, can't wait to see what happens.
tria246815 chapter 7 . 5/16/2005
love it
tria246815 chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
i love both of you stories

update soon :)
MysteriousMadame chapter 7 . 5/16/2005
Oh No, you did not just leave me hanging like that, that..that..that is so not cool. Here I was all geared up for the confrontation between Sara, Nick, Warrick and Mobley. And just like that, you snatched it out right of my reach. Instead leaving me with a cliff hanger and my mouth wide open in shock, I think I may cry :( So please,please hurry with an update, I am dying to know what happens next. By the way in case you haven't figured it out by now I am loving this and you are doing a fabulous job. Now hurry with the next chapter, Please.

MM
Vengeful chapter 7 . 5/16/2005
O my, leaving us at a cliffie? How dare you? well, now you must update soon!
spikes-storm chapter 7 . 5/16/2005
Wow. Great story. I hope that you update soon. CAIo
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2005
Please please please update soon! I'm lovin this story and lovin all the N/S! Keep goin!
Vengeful chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
FINALLY! an update. Wow. And a very good one at that. Now, hopefully you wont wait that long for the next one!
Alie365 chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
Yay! I'm guessing that the good Sheriff and Hank were just waiting for the opportunity to get to Sara, and Nick leaving her alone is not a good idea. :S

Looking forward to reading the next update, :)
Space-Case7029 chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
Good chapter. Glad you're continuing this. Look forward to more. Audra
Alie365 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I was just recently turned on to CSI fanfics. It all happened sort of by accident, as I was browsing for something else. But I've always wanted to see more of the characters personal lives in the show, and I've always wanted a C/G pairing, and even more, a N/S. This has to be one of my ultimate fave fics. And my first review on

Please continue this story! I do like the one you're writing at the moment, and being a writer myself (although I haven't published any of my fics on this site yet) I know how an old project can get stale, and you want to move onto something new. But there are sixty reviews of this story, and I'm sure there are many more readers. It deserves finishing off.