Reviews for Akuryou
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 21 . 5/23
Hope you continue this soon, love it! X3
Pretty please?~
Guest chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
I was skeptical about reading this fic when a friend recommended it, mainly because its been several years since I've had anything to do with the Yu-Gi-Oh series(or even fandom) but I gave it a try and an now in love with it. I love how you have the characters portrayed and can't wait to see how the mission Heero and Duo have goes. Did they take Shinigami with them? I can't wait to read more. Update soon _ Ja.
claw06 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
really really really like this story
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many chapter 21 . 6/19/2012
I have a pairing request: Shinigami/Wufei. Or 1x2x5.

This is an awesome story. I keep coming back and re-reading it and I'm eagerly awaiting updates. It's really well written, enough so that I can understand the Yu-Gi-Oh parts when I've only seen the first episode (and that was after I'd first read this). Please keep writing this story; it's wonderful.

OFOAM
SarahD05 chapter 21 . 4/17/2012
Really like this story. It's a shame you've discontinued it. Or is it just on a very long hiatus? I looked a bit at your other stories and saw from the update dates you're still writing. I really hope you'll come back to finish this some day.
Hocapontas chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
What's Duo going to do now that Shin not only has a separate body but is also the one that pilots the Gundam? Duo won't like sitting on the side-lines while his Yami fights. Are the doctors going to make another Gundam? I'm also disappointed that Malik isn't alive. I really like him.
Kitsune1818 chapter 21 . 7/19/2011
I has serios doubts about this fic. Gundam Wing and Yugi Oh crossover! Shit! what have this crazy autor did? I begin to read it just for a morbid curiosity... and now im hooked! i cant believe it!

Its been a long since the last update, but I hope you dont let this fic die. Is a interesting one, I must admit.
Shinigami92 chapter 21 . 1/2/2011
Loved it!

You rarely ever find a good Yu Gi Oh crossover with Gundam Wing.

But where is the rest?
FallenHope-Angel chapter 21 . 12/30/2010
Duo is so awsome! yeah i mean your fic is awsome and well shinigami lives~! hahahaha. yeah, can't wiat for ou to updte.
so2460done chapter 21 . 10/25/2010
Daaaaaaaamn!

The last chapter before plot movement of the umpteenth degree, and you leave on hiatus!what's up with that.

I know, it has been four years since the last update, but this little bit has really taken my intrest. I like the way you've blended the worlds and developed the relationships. I'm fond of this story. Duo is awesome, Shin is amazing, and the BOOM to this fic is fantastic.

I hope you can find the time to update, that would be amazing :)
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 21 . 9/20/2010
Please update! And you can write Heero. I really want to see the look on the ancients' faces when they find out Duo is a Gundam pilot. Yami may faint or scream at Kon? :)
salllzy chapter 21 . 7/21/2010
omg please please update need to know what happens next
James Hiwatari chapter 21 . 5/14/2010
Wow, shame you seem to have discontinued this story... It had a very interesting plot.

I liked the way it was written and I liked the way you portrayed the character. Shame Kon didn't appear that much. I liked Shin, and I liked how Heero was so dumb. D

(And the Relena bashing. She deserves that).

So yeah, I would like to see that story finished one day...

James
Biennia Baron chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I enjoy this story, and I cant wait for future chapters :)
psycholady141 chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
hey! great story so far! awesome!but, i think (THINK) you misspelled a word. its Chikuso (shit/fuck) but it is really good! keep up the good work!