Reviews for Morning in a Private World
LavenderStorm chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Beautifully and touchingly portrayed, I loved how you delved into Kircheis' thoughts and emotions.

I've just started watching LoGH and their friendship is what I love most about the anime. Kircheis' devotion to Reinhard is undeniable, and I can see it developing into a physical relationship, especially since he can't have Annerose.

I'm unsure if you're still using this account, since it has been eight years since this was written, but if you are, it'd be great to read more of such stories from you!
childings chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I like the idea of Siegfried being physically close to Reinhard because he can't be with Annerose. I never really thought of Seigfried as gay really, although I do believe Reinhard is canon gay. I could see them having this sort of relationship based on Reinhard's love for Siegfried and Siegfried's affection for Reinhard's family.
Taigaa-Gina chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
We need more Gineiden yaoi -
karma chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
this is awesome. i see can totally see how this kind of a relationship between them would turn out, because in canon it IS more than friendship and less than lovers.
His Divine Shadow chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Short and sweet, and doesn't need to be anything but. A poignant scene into a life that most would consider nearly perfect, and therein lies the rub. An exquisite foray into one of the most profound relationships in epic anime, and tinged with just enough lament to foretell the Epicurean tragedy that later comes of it. Bravo!
Maria - Madoka Ayukawa chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Okay, so I STILL haven't seen almost anything of Legend of Galactic Heroes. But you see... even someone like me could appreciate the beauty of the story, the wonderful flow and words, and how much it rocks!

_
Lady Addiction chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
A gorgeous fic! I absolutely love LOGH and I'm very very happy to read a Sig/Reinhardt pairing! You really showed Reinhardt's tender side well as well as their total devotion to each other and Annerose.

I hope you won't stop writing in this fandom.

Lady A.
archangel153 chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
This was so sweet. I loved it. Especially the end. _ Keep up the good work.