Reviews for Das Lied von dem Todesm├Ądchen
David Kartas chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I just wished to say,that this IS and Endless story a story writt as Neil Gaiman would write it,and unlike a lot of the stories,the best are perhaps the tales of the Endless,because THEY have overwatched literaly EVRYTHING and evry person HAS been visited by nearly all of the Endless (except for Delirium maybe).

It just alerts me,that there is no story about gonna change now,so watch out world.

Great story by the way (I know I know,lota talk,a personm,who has literaly ambitions and has writen nearly 200 short stories in his native language and some new fanfiction in english likes to:

One watch himself write

and Two:Gloat with his successes,so I beg for forgivenes for both exceses,but If we were to be all computirized washing machine,HE (Im an Atheist) would make us that way (hope this doesnt sound too weird)-ergo-we all are diferent,and thank goodnes for just that).

David
terminal insanity chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
oh, this is GOOD! _ i've always liked those parts, you know dream and shakespeare, despair and poe... this is nice... i'm not much of a classical music person, so i'm rather ignorant of the guy, but hey... it's a good piece...
YT1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Hey, nice! It's a good concept, having Death commission her own piece of art. :)
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
hmm. i think i'll have to pay more attention to mahler now. he's generally a bit late for my taste. (though i suppose neither bach nor vivaldi would be candidates to write for death...) speaking of Death, i think you did a good job with her, showing the whole laid back trying to be nice thing. and also the vagueness of the endless.
54900000000 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
I think this is quite an interesting idea. Sadly I don't know that much about Mahler (only heard his 5th symphony)...

Also pretty well written. I think I'm gonna remember this one, even though it is a little short.

GyrosKairos42

It's German for "The song of the death girl" (although it's spelled a bit wrong).
GyrosKairos42 chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Wow. This was well and truly good - I don't know too much about the composer involved, but I know that I definately want to know more, and that whatever I will find will be seen in a different light. 's obvious you've done a fair amount of research on this to be able to tie in the various individual aspects of his life, so kudos. It would be nice if you would translate the title... but I can probably manage to do that elsewhere. Anyway... good job! one little formatting thing I'd suggest would be indenting each new paragraph, just for better readability.