Reviews for Morbid Curiosity
Yabbit chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
i like your world
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
Awesome story...hope you update soon!
antihebe chapter 1 . 7/22/2006

I really liked this chapter, so please don't feel like I'm attacking you when I say that I had two (really, really tiny) issues: I think your characterisation is just a little bit idealised, and you used 'you' in there somewhere, which jolted me rather roughly out of your world...

But it was structurally very good, and I look forward to reading the rest!
flit chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
from my own personal experience, it's more of an introspective thing than a shock vs. disgust thing.

I was kinda, "hey, that explains a lot." I wrote some stuff about it. I moved on. this was over a summer, though, so I guess I had a lot of time to think about it.
Stryfemrys chapter 7 . 10/30/2004
Please, please, please, write more soon!
SciFiFan151852 chapter 7 . 9/29/2004

I love this story!

I came across it while searching for 'William slash'.

Great idea of mine that was! (ignore the hopeless use of the english language)

i suck at reviews, so basically all i wanted to say was:

SugarDevil chapter 7 . 9/2/2004
I love this story so much, I really hope that you update soon, it's been awhile.
anegative chapter 7 . 8/7/2004
I have read a lot of Spander fanfiction, a LOT!. but when I stumbled upon your story while browsing , I was pleasantly suprised at the caring and feeling you placed into my two favorite BTVS men, the way you seamlessly intertwined charecters from both Angel and BTVS, and the way you allowed charecters already established to evolve and thrive in a new setting. I aploud your writing skills, and eagerly await your next chapter. Also, though I know this might be a great burdain, I was wondering if there was a chance you could email me when you have the next chapter completed. I completely understand if you can not, but I would like to thank you before hand, for your kindness in this matter, and to say once again, how much your wonderful story has touched me. Great job! you should be proud
Kris chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
omg, I'm absolutely loving this! It can make me giggle like crazy one moment and then make me all serious with curiosity the next. I really really really hope that yuo get more written soon! I feel kinda dumb because I started reading this like a month ago and got to like the 4th chapter before I just stopped. It wasn't untill today that i started reading it again and I ended up finshing what you have up, it was too good to stop reading. Really loving this, I think this is my faverite story that I'm reading right now. Keep it up!
Spikefan chapter 7 . 4/11/2004
I just love this story!
I can't wait to reas more, so update soon PLEASE!
Bye now... *waves*
Black-Rose23 chapter 7 . 2/12/2004
Coulda swore I reviewed to this already, but anyway since I didn't apparently it's a wonderful story, I love high school fics where Spike is still William, and slashed with Xander.
Beloved chapter 7 . 1/18/2004
totally lovin' this fic!
confusing, but cool.
please update soon!
Burning Truth chapter 5 . 1/4/2004
Cute story, very warm an fuzzy. I like how you portray the characters. Especially Tara. *cries* Why did Joss kill her off!...err any ways good story.
~Burning Truth
P.S. It's spelt la cucaracha (the cockaroach in spanish if you didn't know)
Seiji chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
Awesome chapter! XD I was reading the cafeteria food part, and for about five minutes I seriously thought it was a demon. Great writing, there.
robertsmithseeker chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
i love this story please write more soon also
maybe hook up faith and tara one of my favorite ships keep up the good work