Reviews for An Angel Will Always Watch Over
Hatsuki Kigoa chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
You killed Yugi, I don't like that, but you made up for it making him a Guardian Angel. I like this story very much.
yami fudo chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
This is beautiful, i have recently become depressed over a family matter but this has helped me feel better about it

Thank you for this wonderful story, yaminogame
hA-UkA chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
Aw, so sad, though I do love the Yugi is an guardian angel thing...
Siacatmesecat chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
Oh! Kawaii! And not yaoi either! (rare, so rare for Yugioh fics...)
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 6 . 3/1/2004
Interesting. Sorry that I didn't get to check this story up.
ChibiYuugi-kun chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
OMG! SQUE! WAT AN AWESOME FIC! AND YAMI DIDNT DIE! WHOHO! IM ADDIN THIS TO MY FAVERITES! im gonna twy to dwa Yuugi-kun as an angel! WHOHO! .
YAMIGIRL3 chapter 6 . 1/20/2004
o my god. i totally loved this story. it absolutely rocked. you love LOTR and yu-gi-oh ok you absolutely rock now. well i can't wait to read your next story. this one was .
Angel Reaper chapter 6 . 1/18/2004
*wipes away tears* u might think i'm sappy for crying at the last part of this chapter, but it's so kawaii. Once again, this a really good fic, I hope u write another good one soon. Ja ne!
DarkChao1663 chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
Chao- Well It was good!
YChao- Neh.
Cettie-girl chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
Yay! Now I know how to say 2 things in latin.
Never mind that the other one is "never tickle a sleeping dragon" ;
That was a great ending. Go Yugi saving the day! _
Moonclaw chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
Brovo!Brovo! it was beatifully writen, can't wait to read your other work.
chelsey chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Um... no offence, but that is coping the idea of one epasode off of goosebumps, if you use a shows idea, you should type that on the fan fic. No offence.
Koneko Hoshi chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
This story was so sweet!_! sorry I did not review last chapter.
Red Roses2-chan chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
YES! They finally believed him! And Yami's alive!
Rain of Love: YES! YES! YAY! Yami's alive! WOOHOO! I thought I was going to have to kill you!
Red Roses2: *Sweat drops and backs away from Rain* That was a scary comment on my yami's part. _ Thanks Yugi for the explaination! And Rain, I'm still mad at Yami for -
Rain of Love: Yes, yes, I know. Don't tell her in case she doesn't like spoilers.
Red Roses2: *Grumbles* Fine. Good chapter girl! See you later!
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
Yey! *gromps auther* Thank you! That got to be the BEST Yugi/Yami paring I had ever read! _