Reviews for Wake Me Up Inside
I liked this story! It had a good concept, and I'm planning to read some of your newer material you sound like you know what you're doing.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
it's not why were they trapped in the shadow realm in the first place?
Sakurai Haruka chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
wee! this was a fun story to read! i cant wait for the next update! ~
ramdonperson chapter 3 . 12/11/2003
yayness-ing! i'm ok! _ excitment suspence fanfiction ... *bad for my health*
well, it's ok the 3rd time- no, forth, in 3 months! YAY! _; at least i did not fall out of my chair! or start laughing uncontrollably at *uh oh* the wo *snickers* rd *giggle* - *BwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA _*
i'm ok! *gasp* can't wait for the next chappie!
ramdonperson chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
0.o
LMAO! :D _ LollOL! LOL!
*gasp* *cough* *breathe*
*wipes away tears*
ok, *pant* that was nice *pant* .. uh oh... light- headedndd- cantt-
*faints*
ramdonperson chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
hmm... i've read one paragraph of the next chappie and decided to turn back. yeesh, that wz worse then- that- ficcie, ohm, whazzit called... with, the yugi/serenity and marik chucks them into the shadow realm and yami can only protect one of them and yugi, being, well, yugi, kinda, well...serenity lives, is all i'm gonna say...
~ *girl whose biggest fear is to be trapped in low tide just when the moon starts its gravitational pull...
rox chapter 3 . 12/11/2003
BWAHAHAAHAHAHA!1 I LOVED IT! _ I wanna read the last chapter! _
Tainted Tulip chapter 3 . 11/25/2003
Hurry up and update! What was the piece of paper? What an awesome story, it must of needed a lot of inspiration and imagination! Keep writing, Pharaohess.
DarkChao1663 chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
Chao- WHS? 1 MORE WEFT!

YChao- Bo!

Chao- Who is that man? Is it that gay guy Pegasus? Or just there own fear?
DarkChao1663 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Chao- :?

YChao- )

Chao- What's ganna happen?
Cettie-girl chapter 3 . 11/5/2003
Yay! Everyone made it out!

Yami: Please stop choking Malik *puts on puppy dog eyes* pleeasse?

Malik: Well... you managed to make it into the shadow realm all right... _

Hikaris: I'm glad that you could all face your fears a second time around. :)

Pharaohess: Well, you came up with a good one then. _ I can't wait to see the last part!
BishiGirl chapter 3 . 10/27/2003
XD that's a good one! trap me in the shadow realm and say i wandered in on my own. bwahahaha- -me

-;; i could just casually ignore the fact that *you* sent her...-Kitzu

hahaha-hey! ;-; meanie. aw, only one chappy left? darn. this is really good. aww, poor Malik got burnt. like toast! - sorry... ; well, you must update soon. you must update soon.-me

-; i do believe she's trying to hypnotize you. -kitzu
BishiGirl chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
Yay! They're back, or at least, was back! Heh, padded baeball bat...-me

-_-' Oh boy. I wouldn't hold you responsible for my hikari wandering off to the shadow realm, she's done it before and is dumb enough to do it again.-Kitzu

Aw, ya big meanie! I told you i was trying to find the bathroom! O_O-me

She just discovered that there is no bathroom in her mind. -_- Please update soon, my hikari's getting hyper.-Kitzu

_ We! Good story!-me
Cettie-girl chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
Yami - stop beating malik

Malik - Good luck with your plan... but how are you gonna get there? Are you going to get someone else to hit you, or hit yourself.

Ryou - great job freeing yourself and everyone... I know where you're coming from with your fear of isolation

Yugi - I don't blame you for being afraid of that after what happened with you and Joey

Yamis and hikaris - good luck at finding each others.

Hope to see more soon. _
Bayleef chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
Grr, GO GET HIM YAMI! I know Yugi said he could...but bad Malik! Interestin' chappy though, gettin' real good. EEp, I got all their fears I'd say. But hey, who doesn't? I'll see yaz latta, please update soon. Slán slán!

Bay Bay!