Reviews for Best Served Cold
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/19
Hmm. Lots of action, though a bit much of killing for. Y taste
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I was enjoying it from the beginning up to the middle. But the conclusion seemed too conventionally convenient.
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Epic epic! x-)
ZRO4825 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Whoa, good story. Was a very nice read actually, I liked it.

Would be nice possibly to see more of this at some point. D
peregrine829 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Oh, and it was going so well too. I can't say your conclusion was weak because there was no conclusion of which to speak. In the end, nothing of consequence really happened. No confession of love, no life-altering decisions or personal epiphanies. Everyone just clears away the wreckage and immediately returns to the status quo as if nothing ever happened. Really no character development at all. In that respect, I suppose it was rather Takahashi-ish.
Jetflash chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Holy Crap.

Can't really say anything.

But please you think you could do an aftermath section as everyone gets back to their normal lives? Please?
squirrlywrath chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
This was an unusual mixture of pretty good and complete crap.

Solidly written from the standpoint of grammar, spelling etc.

No atmosphere whatsoever.

Completely senseless throwaway plot.

Loaded with cliches.

Yet, overall, not completely terrible. Keep writing.
crosstoe chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
very very very long. should have been split up. but neva kind. :D
Karsus chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
You should turn off the limitation that only users can write reviews.

ANyway, the story was interesting enough. I doubt however that Ranma could defeat an enraged happosai, or even seriously harm him, before being crushed out of existence. he is an undertrained kid after all. The situation is much the same as one of us fighting a two year old. no match.

The Sorceror likely was also equally superior to Ranma.

I've never particularly liked the idea, of lesser beings defeating higher ones.

if Ranma won, it should have been because he put in half a century more of serious training and learning, before challenging the guy.

A few more deaths would also have probably been a better idea. Still it's you choice.

Hope you write more.
Tyverius chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Excellent story. A few holes here and there but still good. I suggest in future that you do something to mark scene changes. Keep it up.
Kura-kun chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
hmm i wanted to read this some time ago...

Well write more or something...:)

Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Ah ha! I can read this now and it was well worth the wait. Spoilers ahead for those who read the reviews before they read the story.

Technique wise: The most annoying thing were the several occasions where you used commas where question marks would have been more appropriate. But overall, for a first effort, it's pretty good.

Story wise: I enjoyed this, even though there were a few story points that I didn't really agree with. (No doubt that some folks will scream 'OOC!', but I won't be one of them.)

I have to agree with the Nerima Wrecking Crew that the golems dropped pretty quick for critters that stomped on Ranma only after an all day fight.

Considering how frequently the sorceror healed himself, it doesn't seem that he should have had problems dealing with the hell-beast. His power level seemed too... arbitrary.

The reason for Ranma being stuck in female form didn't ring true to me either.

One thing I really liked was where an injured Shampoo refused Kasumi's assistance. Your reason for doint so came across nicely.

This is going to sound like a really stupid question. Have you ever read the "Bureau 13" series of books by Nick Pollotta?
Jaid Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
That was very interesting. I enjoyed the read; it was a good plot, lots of nice action and some development of the characters' relationships. _
skakujou chapter 1 . 9/22/2003