Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Omg you're so talented
This story was amazing!
swiftkage chapter 1 . 7/19
but blaise is a girl? isn't he a boy?
*Snicker* Why couldn't it have been potty and the weasel got sent back in time?, after all, the two of them seem to attract trouble like bees to honey...
*Laughing my ass off!* You asked for it weasel!.
*Snicker* Wrong weasel!, there's no greater f***heads than your bloodtraitor ancestors...you and your siblings being born are the perfect example..
unitedgravedigger chapter 32 . 7/10
Great story! I have to say I've seen this story on a lot of peoples favorites list and have always passed over it because the summary and first chapter didn't pull me in. But yesterday I sat down and decided to give it a few more chapters because so many people who like other stories I like for cited this and I pretty much sat down and binge read it after I got into the dramione part. Now I regret passing on this one so many times.
Mastercutter chapter 32 . 7/9
This is the BEST fanfiction I have ever read! I don't comment on fanfics, but this one was so amazing, I had to let you know. I really appreciate how once they were for sure together, there was a twist. I also liked how you showed us their lives afterward. Some fanfics just leave it with them together and the rest is up to our imagination. I think that you were really creative with the medieval theme and I thought it was clever with the 'you're not engaged, because Draco got married before you became engaged,' and the 'Lucius was never a death eater, because Draco changed the all the Malfoys' mindsets. So thank you for the wonderful fanfiction!
LoneWolf chapter 1 . 7/7
You do know that Blaise Zabini is a boy right?
It's ok but blaise is a boy not a girl
camilarodriguezlov chapter 32 . 7/2
Nice
FireboltErised chapter 1 . 6/5
One of the best fanfiction i ever read.. kudos! the plot kept me on my edge, the romance was not too soppy, just the right dose of one perfect recipe :)
TerribleMess chapter 1 . 5/30
Blaise, a girl?
Nymphea Black chapter 1 . 5/29
You do know that Blaise zabani is a male, right? I am just saying! How cold draco malfoy marry blaise zabani who is a male, huh?
indyheart chapter 32 . 5/27
absolutely delightful ending to an amazing story! love, love, love!
Oh lord that was so entertaining. You had me on the edge of my seat the entire time I read. I absolutely loved every minute of it. It was a bit weird that Blaise was a girl, lol. Thank you for this amazing piece of work!
3,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »