Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
AussieSweet chapter 32 . 5/18
What a wonderful story! Even though it was written 15 years ago and before the last books were released, it's really good. Granted, I wasn't very impressed at the beginning but decided to read till they went to the past and I wasn't disappointed. Really good plot twist with the fairies and good impression of heavy oppressive religious atmosphere of the time. Very well written!
AussieSweet chapter 29 . 5/18
That was a cruel trick. But why they arrested Hermione?
AussieSweet chapter 28 . 5/18
Did they burn her? Why didn't she take the potion with her to use it?
AussieSweet chapter 27 . 5/18
Ok, I won't comment that people cannot apparate to unknown locations and that there are most likely strong wards around the manor to not let anyone to spare apparate in.
AussieSweet chapter 26 . 5/18
Ooh no! She sent him back!
AussieSweet chapter 14 . 5/18
I'm intrigued now. What happened when Hermione was born? Was she even the Grangers daughter?
AussieSweet chapter 13 . 5/18
Fay dust? How did it get there?
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 5/18
I wonder what these fairies did. How they solved the problem.
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 5/17
Oh, stop, Draco conjured her roses?
AussieSweet chapter 9 . 5/17
Yep, I was surprised she didn't help him with the salve.
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 5/17
Draco gets his own medicine... I hope Hermione won't be in too much trouble.
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 5/17
I guess that when this story was written, it wasn't known yet that Draco's wand was a hawthorn.
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 5/17
What was happening to her? What are these flashes?
sweetkat18xoxo chapter 9 . 4/14
People complaining that Blaise is a girl should see that this was written in 2003.
In all the HP books Blaise’s gender was never mentioned there was no way to know if Blaise was a boy or girl since Blaise is a gender neutral name.

The debate was settled much later in the HBP movie when we learnt that Blaise was a boy
Esa-chan chapter 32 . 4/5
Oh...I absolutely loved it...truly magical... I was torn between wanting to finish it and hoping it wouldn't end.

I know a lot of people seem bothered that Blaise was turned into a girl... creative liberty I'd call it, if you can make diehard enemies fall in love, you can arrange for a sex change...

No offense but Blaise is a minor character in this story, you can choose to replace her with any name... Claire, Agnes, Monica etc... imagine Blaise has a younger sister...

I really loved the imagery and description of medieval life and the Fay...such mischievous little imps.
3,303 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »