Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
EverEilyennn21 chapter 32 . 6/9
The story has a very intriguing plot! I finished reading this in one day because I was so hooked! Love it!
Anonymous chapter 32 . 5/11
This chapter was amaaaaaaziiiinngggg! I loved this chapter the best and I loved the way Hermione got out from the past! How Draco saved Hermione... then their after-life! *Squeal!*
Absolutely adore this one
Why do you call it the "mudblood revolt"? It's supposed to be a horrible term to use to describe a muggleborn.
Leanna0 chapter 2 . 4/17
Omg this is so getting on my nerves! Why is Blaise a girl? If Malfoy had to be with someone why not make up a new girl character for him to with or make him bi so that he can be with Blaise, but this "Blaise is a girl" thing is creeping me out.
Just one word- 'wow'. What a wonderful story.
TheElysianWitch chapter 32 . 4/5
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this story LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE IT! IT WAS A BOOTIFUL AND HEART WRENCHING STORY! YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER
BunnyEar chapter 1 . 3/20
um... Why is there a paragraph saying that they're gonna get marriage after graduation? In chapter 1. I'm so confused, please help
Blackbob chapter 1 . 3/4
I can literally see the scene with Ron and Harry dancing and singing “NO MORE EXAMS!” Over and over again
FoxFireAngels chapter 32 . 1/11
I found this story a long time ago, I believe back when I had first gotten into Dramione. Once I started reading it, I could remember it, but I couldn't remember everything. Therefore, I was shocked and nervous when Draco found the book that said Hermione was burned at the stake, because I could have sworn it was a happy ending. I'm as glad now as I was when I first read it to know that it truly does have a happy ending. I don't believe I ever left a review, so I'm leaving one now to say how much I enjoyed this story, amd I appreciate all the time and effort you spent writing this! Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 5 . 12/2/2019
Why is everything in italic?
floatingdhr chapter 32 . 11/27/2019
So much love for this story! Thank you! Beautifully plotted out and told.
BookQueen10 chapter 32 . 11/15/2019
Aaaahhh amazing! Hdheheuebe how did you create such a beautiful story?! Ajahshehebeu Just want to say tho, in the part where they ask Ruth how she knew their names, they said their names in front of her. They called each other that when she was standing there, then seemed surprised when she knew their names...? Logic. Anyway, thanks for creating such a wonderful piece of art. This is now one of my fav fanfics! Tysm! :)
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 4 . 11/11/2019
I'd just like to note that English language 100 years ago? No problem. You'll just encounter some cultural differences, but you'll be able to communicate just fine.

The English Language 600 years ago back in the medieval ages? LOL Good luck with that! It might as well be a whole new language.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
I wonder if this is still active :o I'm not the author or anything, but I'd think it would be derogatory to call it "Mudblood Revolution" instead of "Muggleborn Revolution". I couldn't ever imagine Hermione saying mudblood in regular conversation.
3,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »