Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Butterflygrin chapter 32 . 16h
you know, becareful what you wish for is reaalllly real here. if I were draco, I would't put any wish either. I had fun reading your atory, thanks for writing
Nameless chapter 32 . 3/15
this was absolutely beautiful. it was funny, cute, so dramatic and all the while enjoyable! I didn't expect it to have such a happy ending though, but I'm glad it did!
definitely one of my favorites!
Calypso chapter 32 . 3/4
I absolutely love it!
Holy hell, talk about plot twists. Last chapter you had me going 'Oh please don't..' Thank you so much. Even if this story was written in 2003
SlytherinDW chapter 1 . 1/21
As to see that this was written in 2003, hasn't revealed Blaise's gender or Snape's Death or anything after OOTP actually. So before anyone makes a review please put these things in mind before reviewing and or reading. Other than that the story so Far is wonderful
DeannaDancer chapter 1 . 1/13
Good so far, but
Blaise is not a girl
Bernaheartsyou chapter 2 . 1/1
First time reading this story and loving the chapters so far
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
The writing is wonderful, although there are many things that are inaccurate. For example, Blaise Zabini is a boy, and not a girl; and also, Snape is dead, and the Potions professor is Horace Slughorn. But the plot is engaging and the story is phrased eloquently, all inaccuracies aside.
Midan no Hatake chapter 32 . 12/28/2016
Holy...That was my absolute favorite of aaaaaallllll the Harry Potter fics I've ever read.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I wonder where this leads to.
I dont really like Blaise as a girl, for me Blaise is Draco's best friend and not someone to marry. Though I wonder how and when they will end their engagement because there is no way in heaven Draco's not gonna marry Hermione.
Also both need to ge rid of their prejudices. I'm a little surprised that Hermione is so close-minded about that, though she's also just human.
I'm curious how this will continue :)
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
So, just wondering about the format. Skimming though and seeing the tabbed paragraphs. Never seen this in fanfics before.
Hiina chapter 32 . 12/25/2016
I loved it!

When I realized the effect it had on the Malfoy, it took a few seconds of "kyaaaa!" and "ooooh! *-*" before I can get back to reading hsuahsua

(Well... I was soooo confused when Snape told them to go and explain at manor)

Congratulations on the wonderful work!
salsas100 chapter 32 . 12/12/2016
Yep, an awesome read. Thanks for sharing
Angel chapter 32 . 12/6/2016
Best story ever, hands down.
salsas100 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Nice fic, I like what I've read so far... however something is bothering me.
Mudblood is an unforgivable slur.
Why are they using it? Why is Hermione using it?
Mudblood revolt? They won it! They're insulting themselves by using this term!
Hermione saying Draco won't attack a mudblood cuz it's bad press? Mudblood? She's refering to herself so? She should be using the term muggleborn. And even then, if we want to nag, we can say that saying muggle is insulting too, so muggleborn isn't that great a word either.
3,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »