Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
xlime4 chapter 32 . 21h
SPOILERS FOR THE STORY IN THIS REVIEW! Beautiful story! I loved every single chapter, right from beginning to end. I'm not usually a Dramione fan but this story makes the relationship entirely possible. Serious character development would have to happen for Draco to even like Hermione, and you did it beautifully. I do feel sorry for the characters in the alternate realities, though - especially the one where Hermione gets killed. I hope those alternate realities no longer exist...perhaps only the fay will know the truth.
alveepurple chapter 1 . 7/26
You do know that Blaise Zabini is a BOY !?
Oh my god. When will people finally learn that Blaise is not a girl? I know this was written in 2003, but it needs to be corrected otherwise people will never stop hassling you with reviews. People should wait until the franchise is over to write fanfics, ones with alternate endings written before the last book was released are boring and anticlimactic.
Mudblood revolt? Mudblood is a cruel name for muggleborns, a word that has not been mentioned once, the character always saying 'mud blood'. They wouldn't have as it is a degrotatory term spoken only by prejudiced purebloods.
mk chapter 6 . 7/8
I just think it halarious how blaise is a girl, I know that its because of how long ago it was written and no one knew his gender, but all I can think about is the actor of blaise in the movies walking around in too short hogwarts shorts and bright red lipstick. Cuddling up to Draco and talking in an oveerly high fake girly voice. Its killing me
FanGirlJen chapter 32 . 7/3
i love this soooo much :D
Oh my god that was utterly AMAZING! I absolutely love how everything turned out for both the Malfoys and Grangers. In my opinion, this story is very unique in an outstanding way. I love how it isn't cliché like most stories. I have read a lot of dramione fa fictions but this is definitely my most favorite BY FAR. Amazing writer
loveroax chapter 32 . 6/16
Good job on the story...very original and I loved it a lot...splendid imagination...I can't stop myself from reading this fanfic...hoped this really happened in the movie as part 8 of the potter series... Good job and well done...
Blaise is a boy...not a girl
I loved this story. Well done!

And for those complaining about Blaise Zabini being a girl...Look at the date the story was written. There was a major debate as to whether Blaise was a boy or a girl that was not settled until AFTER this story was written. That is why there are tons of stories that have Blaise as a female character. Just something to keep in mind.
Lily Orya chapter 30 . 4/22
Hey. Ive read your story until That chapter in one time. I do appreciate your effort to make it real and use French. First of all, That is a great story, well written. There are several mistakes in your French sentences. I can correct it if you isn't a real problem because we can understand it.
I'm just a French native speaker offering help. :)
lord-Mika chapter 32 . 4/22
The fanfic was really nice :) the first chapters were boring but after I was hooked!
Shadowhunter02 chapter 2 . 4/16
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed but BLAISE ZABINI IS A GUY!
It's just weird and very disturbing to read this when in all the stories I have read, Blaise and Draco are best friends. I am 100% positive in saying that they are not gay either.
No offence or anything, but to anyone who believes that Blaise is a girl, I am ashamed to admit that no one has red or watched the Harry Potter series seriously as I have or that they are not truly a fangirl or fanboy.
Sorry to disappoint anyone who has actually enjoyed reading your story. You seriously need to get all your facts right.
I am a person who wants to talk out freely and stand up for what I believe is needed to be said. You are a disappointment for me to see that someone was a great writer but has not got their facts right about just a character who some people think is a minor. No one is just a minor character in one's fandom.
QuidditchPlayerPotter chapter 32 . 3/31
I've read this story before, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it once more. That part where Draco said Lucius is a Death Eater, Lucius' reaction is hilarious. Oh and the last part about wishing for absolutely nothing had me in stitches. Your writing skill is admirable. I love your story.
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 32 . 3/24
Really like this story. Very good story, cleveraly thought out :) :)
3,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »