Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
katpink chapter 32 . 5/19
First of all, thank you for sharing this amazingly wonderful piece of writing. I just finished reading the story and I'm literally over the clouds! This has got to be the best, if not one, dramione fanfic ever! The plot is wonderfully incredible! Everything is just brilliantly written. I love it to the moon and back!
CoveRider chapter 2 . 5/17
This is really good. Keep it up!
Techno chapter 2 . 5/17
Blaise is a girl now? That's new
Wow... What a wonderful story ... I've never read anything like it ...it's fabulous...
Cindyrainyday chapter 32 . 3/17
For a second, I was afraid they couldn't both make it, which would be an absolute tragedy. Thank Merlin you managed to give us a happy ending and it's soooooo sweet! I like it, and thank you for sharing.
Dramioneisamzing chapter 32 . 3/4
Ending the book this way is one of a kind and I love it.
mollzor chapter 9 . 2/21
Awh I love this chapter. What a cute moment between them.
mollzor chapter 5 . 2/21
Wow it’s getting good! I just finished reading another excellent time travel fic “Chronos Historia” by In Dreams. This story has so much potential! I love time travel fics.

I was really enjoying the DHr bickering. Loving how conceited and cocky Draco is in this! Peasant Draco will be fun to read.
mollzor chapter 2 . 2/20
Really liking this so far!
Deliah chapter 32 . 2/6
OH MY GOD! What a lovely story! Lucius and Narcissa too! I'm in love! YAAAAY! Keep up the good work, you write very well
Deliah chapter 8 . 2/6
YOU GO, HERMIONE! GIRL POWER IN MEDIEVAL TIMES!
Deliah chapter 5 . 2/6
Ooh, "the loveliest thing he had ever seen in his whole life"? Wow, Draco, nice change of mind
Deliah chapter 4 . 2/6
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I need to know more about this Thyme Eliminus Potion...
Deliah chapter 1 . 2/6
... Why is Blaise a girl out here? Isn't Blaise Zabini supposed to be a guy?
Cupsofgreentea chapter 32 . 1/29
A classic. love it. For those wondering why Blaise is a girl, only those who followed the books by the year would understand. This was published before HBP and Blaise was genderless at the time and somehow assumed a girl haha
3,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »