Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Critic lol chapter 8 . 18h
Blaise is male...
Catty3120 chapter 32 . 9/13
What a lovely story. I think u ended it perfectly. It was very well written and had no plot holes to speak of well done ur a brilliant writer
i loved this. well written, truly a great story. thanks.
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 32 . 8/28
Oh. This was absolutely beautiful. I adored it. You had me so worrried though. I was all, "this is dramione, she can't die!" I'm so happy it turned out well.
iCanGrammar chapter 2 . 8/19
Just wondering if you knew that Blaise Zabini is actually a dude.
SepiaMalfoy chapter 32 . 8/10
Wow! I love the story! The idea is cliche but very fresh in terms of a Dramione fanfiction, the story is well written and comes a complete circle from the beginning but benefits all characters in some way. The details of the plot were brilliant and they're typically missing in fanfictions. Very well done! A few pointers would be to explain some of the more ingenious loopholes to the reader since it's hard to understand what the writer is thinking so it helps to literally spell it out to the reader. Some parts got really mushy gushy and descriptive which was a bit unnecessary. Just a note but the story took place in 1486 but Henry VIII wasn't born until 1491. Of course, you could be referring to his father, Henry VII, who ruled before him but in neither of their reigns was witch burning a practice. That began in England under the rule of Henry VIII's oldest daughter, Mary Tudor, who was nicknamed Bloody Mary because of her orders to burn anyone who seemed to go against Catholocism at the stake. It was, however, a practice in Spain since way before then, for which the Spanish Inquisition was famous.
xlime4 chapter 32 . 8/1
SPOILERS FOR THE STORY IN THIS REVIEW! Beautiful story! I loved every single chapter, right from beginning to end. I'm not usually a Dramione fan but this story makes the relationship entirely possible. Serious character development would have to happen for Draco to even like Hermione, and you did it beautifully. I do feel sorry for the characters in the alternate realities, though - especially the one where Hermione gets killed. I hope those alternate realities no longer exist...perhaps only the fay will know the truth.
I-LOVE-BOOKS-1998 chapter 1 . 7/26
You do know that Blaise Zabini is a BOY !?
Oh my god. When will people finally learn that Blaise is not a girl? I know this was written in 2003, but it needs to be corrected otherwise people will never stop hassling you with reviews. People should wait until the franchise is over to write fanfics, ones with alternate endings written before the last book was released are boring and anticlimactic.
Mudblood revolt? Mudblood is a cruel name for muggleborns, a word that has not been mentioned once, the character always saying 'mud blood'. They wouldn't have as it is a degrotatory term spoken only by prejudiced purebloods.
mk chapter 6 . 7/8
I just think it halarious how blaise is a girl, I know that its because of how long ago it was written and no one knew his gender, but all I can think about is the actor of blaise in the movies walking around in too short hogwarts shorts and bright red lipstick. Cuddling up to Draco and talking in an oveerly high fake girly voice. Its killing me
FanGirlJen chapter 32 . 7/3
i love this soooo much :D
Oh my god that was utterly AMAZING! I absolutely love how everything turned out for both the Malfoys and Grangers. In my opinion, this story is very unique in an outstanding way. I love how it isn't cliché like most stories. I have read a lot of dramione fa fictions but this is definitely my most favorite BY FAR. Amazing writer
loveroax chapter 32 . 6/16
Good job on the story...very original and I loved it a lot...splendid imagination...I can't stop myself from reading this fanfic...hoped this really happened in the movie as part 8 of the potter series... Good job and well done...
Blaise is a boy...not a girl
3,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »