Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Celety chapter 2 . 9/24
why is everything cursive?
AlesiaWillows chapter 32 . 9/17
Although there are some potholes this is a lovely well written story. I loved the plot twists. And Malfoys as witch hunters? Totally make sense. I felt the end a bit rushed but overall I liked to read it. Thank you :)
MotekElm chapter 32 . 8/16
cute thyme/time travel story. Dramione. most set during the 15th century
Sania chapter 32 . 8/14
Amazing! Loved it
ChipzGrMione chapter 32 . 8/13
Aww!
Awesome story!
SamiTheRavenclaw chapter 2 . 7/30
Ohhh shit just got real!
Eaze chapter 32 . 7/27
I'm in love with this story. So glad i've found it, i haven't read that good Dramione fanfiction in a while.
vampluver19 chapter 32 . 7/18
This story was absolutely amazing and I loved it! It was such a great dramione adventure!
littlemacx21 chapter 32 . 7/17
The perfect ending! I don't see why you thought people would be mad about your ending. Personally, this is exactly what I thought would happen! Finally, after a Dramione fanfic, I don't feel like the past few hours have been wasted on a story with a crappy ending. Thank you for sharing your wonderful ability to write, and I do hope you continue.

~Angela McIntosh~

P.S. I've been looking for good fanfics to share with my friends at my friend Vikki's Harry Potter themed birthday, and I've found it!
Thank you, and have a good day.
I adore this fanfiction with a passion. It is one of the first I have ever read and by far one of my top favorites. But, when I come back here to reread it a 6th time (I love rereading), I'm finding myself completely frustrated. I'm not sure what had happened, but the word style of the story is all sorts of mixed up with italics and bolding in most of the chapters where it's not necessary. I don't remember the style being so mixed up before. It's so frustrating to try to reread this with all the weird italics and bolding. Thank you for the story, I'm hoping something can be corrected
AWESOME!
Grace chapter 2 . 5/25
Cool story but isn't Blaise Zabini a boy?
MysterySan chapter 32 . 5/24
I'm glad that I read this story and I want to thank you for writing this amazing fanfic. Draco and Hermione were wonderful and true to their characters. I loved the way you portrayed their romance and their love. The twists in this story were in no way predictable and thank god for that because it made reading this story even more amazing. Thanks once again for sharing this wonderful story with us.
LorraiineGranger chapter 32 . 5/4
Ahhh I love this!
Since when was Blaise a female?
3,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »