Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Lily Orya chapter 30 . 4/22
Hey. Ive read your story until That chapter in one time. I do appreciate your effort to make it real and use French. First of all, That is a great story, well written. There are several mistakes in your French sentences. I can correct it if you isn't a real problem because we can understand it.
I'm just a French native speaker offering help. :)
lord-Mika chapter 32 . 4/22
The fanfic was really nice :) the first chapters were boring but after I was hooked!
Shadowhunter02 chapter 2 . 4/16
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed but BLAISE ZABINI IS A GUY!
It's just weird and very disturbing to read this when in all the stories I have read, Blaise and Draco are best friends. I am 100% positive in saying that they are not gay either.
No offence or anything, but to anyone who believes that Blaise is a girl, I am ashamed to admit that no one has red or watched the Harry Potter series seriously as I have or that they are not truly a fangirl or fanboy.
Sorry to disappoint anyone who has actually enjoyed reading your story. You seriously need to get all your facts right.
I am a person who wants to talk out freely and stand up for what I believe is needed to be said. You are a disappointment for me to see that someone was a great writer but has not got their facts right about just a character who some people think is a minor. No one is just a minor character in one's fandom.
QuidditchPlayerPotter chapter 32 . 3/31
I've read this story before, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it once more. That part where Draco said Lucius is a Death Eater, Lucius' reaction is hilarious. Oh and the last part about wishing for absolutely nothing had me in stitches. Your writing skill is admirable. I love your story.
Twilightparel chapter 32 . 3/24
Really like this story. Very good story, cleveraly thought out :) :)
2nd Most Heart-breaking Line:
"things have come full circle ... I cannot think of a worse way to punish a Malfoy than what my ancestors did to the woman I love."
Most heart-breaking line: "But you took her away ..."
I think you can delete this chapter now.
What'd she mean by "we don't have any real proof"?
Thank you. I loved the story
Well damn. I'm amazed, dear writer. 333
Imogene19 chapter 2 . 2/23
All your chapters keep switching to full italics and its driving me nuts!
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 32 . 2/10
This was really funny, and dramatic and I loved all of the tension when it said that Hermione died! This was a truly epic fanfic, and I hope that you will write more!
P.S. As soon as i find out how to use the alerts, I willl!
Спасибо за красивую добрую сказку, которую Вы подарили этому миру :)
Lady Dramione Malfoy chapter 15 . 1/27
What is with the random Italics, Bold, and character plot switches?
3,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »