Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
kasia224 chapter 32 . 8/24/2014
Amazing xD
SecretSuccubus chapter 32 . 8/21/2014
lol that was fun! perfect ending and nice twist. all people are happy. if only the malfoy family turned into this. things would have been truly interesting if malfoy and hermione. sad to say rowling is not best when it comes to romance.
Ellie chapter 32 . 8/19/2014
OOOOOH MY GOD! Even that my English is not THAT good, I couldn't stop myself reading this really really amazing history. Your plot is absolutely well written and so so intelligent. And you wrote this a long time ago, so maybe you wouldn't see this, but hey, I like it very much and have a great time reading. Thank you for the incredible history. :)
dramoinelover143 chapter 32 . 8/16/2014
Awwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 32 . 8/15/2014
Don't know if you still get any notifications on these but GREAT STORY! thank you for sharing your talent with us :)
Guest chapter 32 . 8/11/2014
Woooow you really do have a writers touch. This is an amazingly original story. I loved every second of it! Congratulations :)
secret succubus chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
i adore your draco! he is so cute even he is being a jerk. u hav added so much depth to his character which was missing from the series. i dnt read many potter fics but i am loving this story. it is a breath of fresh air
Anne chapter 32 . 8/1/2014
Okay, this was the longest fanfiction of Dramione I've ever readed. I started at 22.00 and right now it's 00.20
Oh my god. I couldn't stop reading. You're so brilliant and talented. You've really done a wonderfull job! I never thought I would read such a lovely and GOOD fanfiction ever in my life.
So congratulations with being such an amazing writer. You kept true to all charachers and I really loved it! It also fit very well with all the spells and what could happen at Hogwarts and in the Wizarding World. You're amazing and wonderfull! I LOVE the way you wright and the way everything fits in.

Simply to put it: I FREAKIN' LOVED IT!
Keep on going!
Greets,
Anne
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 32 . 7/17/2014
Cute ending. Very unique from any other story I've written on here. I loved the narration of it. I also enjoyed the unique plot line as well. I would give this story a 7.5 out of 10 stars. :0)
alexandra chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I am not sure if you know, but Blaise Zabini is a guy.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 32 . 7/13/2014
Awesome read!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Wait a minute... Blaise is a GIRL!?
Banana chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
This is unbelievable! In my top 5 fanficitons, fantastic job so far!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/24/2014
To be honest i wasnt gonna finish of this story coz idk i thought the beginig chapters were boring now im glad i carried on reading coz dis story is AMAZING N UNIQUE i swear i hardly think i will cme across a story like this its really good but how cme blaise is a girl i swear down he/she was a boy in the original it was a reaallly spectacular story N Im glad i decided to read it! LOL
misty
X0X0X
potterlovr chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Why is Blaise a girl? She's supposed to be a guy
3,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »