Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
TrixieNancy124 chapter 32 . 12/19/2013
This was so sweet! I really liked it and you did a great job on it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
You're a talented writer but your facts are wrong :( Blaise is a male, not a female, potions is not compulsory and while I can tell from your writing you're in an education system like the American one, that's Hogwarts works. But I think you are a really talented writer and your own stuff :)
Guest chapter 32 . 11/16/2013
Wow, this is some great stuff. Really enjoy reading this. Thank you for sharing!
moeichi chapter 32 . 10/27/2013
Now that was probably one of the most epic stories I've ever read. I've always loved Dramione, and I've loved faerie stories as well, and you combined them together along with time travel and BAM! - instant favorite.
DragonCat96 chapter 32 . 10/26/2013
god this is just awesome...trust me, this is one of the best stories i have read.
i just couldn't stop reading.
ginger chapter 32 . 10/18/2013
it was so great! Although you kind of lost me in the middle. Other than that it was perfect!
DrownedInShadow chapter 32 . 10/12/2013
I know a lot of authors ask readers to leave reviews, but I usually don't. It makes me feel insecure for some reason. I wonder if you still have the email this was connected to. Anyway: the review:

I loved your story. The ending was PERFECT. Probably the best ending I've read in a really, really, long time. I think the plot was great, too. Totally genius quality. There were some minor formatting issues, but they weren't too distracting and it's gonna happen, right? All in all, good job, and I hope you continue writing.
becausepadfootis chapter 28 . 10/4/2013
Your fanfic was amazing! I loved every chapter and couldn't stop reading!)
kyraboo chapter 32 . 9/30/2013
This was amazing. Beautifully written.
Hikaoru13 chapter 32 . 9/21/2013
awesome story...
but wouldn't it be confusing...
if draco was never taught to be a bigot, everything in the past 17y if his life would be waaaaaaaay different.
and hermione might also turn out to be rich.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
The story's great so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter. But, I thought Blaze was a boy?
Neheigh Fluffydoodle chapter 32 . 9/17/2013
Such a wonderful story I loved every second of it :)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Just wondering is you deliberately made Blaise a girl, because Blaise Zabini is male in the novels and films
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Nice. :)
DramioneShipper chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I thought this was a very creative story and i loved how you sent them back in time and switched their statuses. I also liked how Blaise was a girl in this story. It was amusing to me and did not lessen any of the amazingness to it. To the people who keep complaining why he is a girl are definitely insensitive and stupid enough not to see that this fanfic was written in 2003! Great job on the plot though however it did get kind of confusing with italiacs and draco going back to save hermione but if you ever want to revise it be my guest:) BTW this is also one of my top ten favorite Dramione fanfics so thanks 4 writing this!
3,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »