Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Guest chapter 32 . 4/25/2013
This is really good, it's actually complete! Normally when I find a good fanfic it's like abandoned or something.
Ps if you've read inheritance cycle check out my inheritance/HP crossover.
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 32 . 4/24/2013
Awesome. :) The text confused me a little bit because it kept switching from regular, to italics, to bold, to centered, but the story itself was a lot of fun to read. :)
Cheyanne chapter 32 . 4/11/2013
Awesome story! The number one reason why I was able to understand most of this was because I was forced to read 'Catherine Called Birdy' in class. You are a brilliant writer. Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Good story
Vbabe184 chapter 32 . 4/3/2013
Oh my goodness! This was absolutely lovely! What an interesting idea! I loved seeing the two slowly learn what it's like on the other side of the fence. Draco and Hermione very naturally fell in love. Choosing to make Blaise a woman was surprising but it fit well. The only thing I found lacking is that I wish there had been some kind of line break to indicate a change in scenes.
Bizz chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
There rlly are no words to describe how much I LOVED this fanfic! Brilliant job I don't know where to start complimenting u on this and where to end:/ ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!
Bizz chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
Epic Dramione Love Story! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! You are an incredibly creative writer! I loved the way you switched their roles so they could better understand and get to know each other:) BRILLIANT JOB! U should be nominated or win a Dramione award!:D
Anne Bonham-Knightley chapter 32 . 4/1/2013
Yay :) 3
starship chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
you do know blaise is a guy?
littledozziebug chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
Brilliant! I loved this story so much!
nightkitty555 chapter 32 . 3/23/2013
very good :)
Guest chapter 30 . 3/23/2013
'A Historie of the Western Counties of Olde Englonde'

I know Olde English can sound a bit strange, but that is over the top.

One example,

England has, and always will be, called England, not Englonde.
English Muffin chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
"1 Timothy 2:11-15. Mulier in silentio discat cum omni subiectione docere autem. Mulieri non permitto neque dominari in virum sed esse in silentio."

Means:

"1 Timothy 2:11-15., However, to teach the woman learn in silence with all subjection. Nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence I suffer not a woman."

I know how to speak Latin :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
BLAISE ZABINI IS A BOY.

Nubian Queen chapter 32 . 3/17/2013
SUCH a great story! I liked the unusual turn this story took with it's time travel. Thanks for such a worthy offering to the good ship Dramoinr and keep up the good work!
3,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »