Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Kou Shun'u chapter 9 . 10/10/2003
oh..that chapter was just super great..especialy the end.._ cant wait to see more esp sincve the parents arent around so there wont be iterefenerences. well write more soon. thanks.
super sycoh chapter 9 . 10/10/2003
MUST HAVE MORE! YOU CAN'T STOP WHEN IT'S GETTING SO GOOD! I'M AM ON THE VERGE OF AN EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! PLEASE?

LOVE PEACE CHICKEN GREASE

SUPER SYCOH AWAY!
Campy Capybara chapter 9 . 10/10/2003
Oh dear! I must confess that when I read the chapter title, I went '*Squeal!* Hermione's going to apply salve on Draco's back!' So, I was a tad disappointed she didn't get to touch Draco at all. *sigh*

But I did like their exchanges, and the look they shared. I think the look exchange will result in more awkard moments, but both Draco and Hermione would try to convince themselves in the light of day that it meant nothing at all. Should be interesting to see how they do this.

Would Hermione be back? I hope she would. Being smart she'd realise that Draco the peasant has no means of approaching her at all. However, because of her status, like the Hogwarts!Draco, she can't be seen with the peasants else she will get punished for turning her back to her status.
Expresso chapter 9 . 10/10/2003
Aw that's so sweet of Hermione! ) this is getting better and better...update soon!
Red of Rose chapter 9 . 10/10/2003
OOh..No fair, you cant just LEAVE it there, that is just not fair, lol. Well, gives me something to look forward to!

~A. Rose
twinglesMeMeMe13 chapter 8 . 10/10/2003
i cannot read the ninth chapter...it isn't up for me...does anyone know why? email me at if you do please! thankies!
swimcutie chapter 9 . 10/10/2003
you have no idea how much i love this story! it's awesome! please update soon!

!sc!
LUMEN1 chapter 9 . 10/10/2003
ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER!

the more i read the story, the more i love it:)

hermione is such a sweet girl that i think it is impossible for any guy not to fall for her!

very funny her punishment, i knew that in those times the punishment was always related to the church LOL!

feel terrible for poor draco but i think that this experience is teaching him how to be humble and learn how the other side feels!

what i like most about this chapter, is that it explains the real reason why he constantly stared at here when they were at hogwarts*wide grin*! i actually thought that he despised her totally but now we know the truth;)

thank you for posting so often!

LUMEN1
Vu chapter 9 . 10/10/2003
Wow this is good stuff,riveting material really lol.
Ceres Vesta chapter 9 . 10/10/2003
aurgh! you naughty naughty girl! Hehehe... Oh, Draco should have said something! Man, you're really gonna leave us hanging! This is so great! Keep it up! Update, okay? hehe... Man... poor draco!
twinglesMeMeMe13 chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
by far the best fan fiction ive read in a long time! please keep writing! i love it! the story is great, as is the writing! please keep updating, and keep up the good work
LUMEN1 chapter 8 . 10/10/2003
LOVE CHAPTER 7 AND 8!

i am so relieved that they have found a way to go back, even though it's going to take a pretty long time for them to get the right ingredients for the reversal potion to work!

the sparks between draco and hermione are beginning to glow;) love that he is jealous of lord camvile!

it was pretty impresive how hermione stood her ground in defending draco, i think she is in BIG trouble with her dad! hope she does not get severely punished...in those time when a daughter was unruly they usually sent them to a convent:(

excellent chapters, keep them coming:)

LUMEN1
Alicia May chapter 8 . 10/10/2003
Hey

Its me again. I read this story as soon as I read your email. This is really good thanks for telling me otherwise I wouldn't have read this as I don't normally read shorter stories. Carry on writing I can't wait to read the next chappie.
stargazer starluver chapter 8 . 10/10/2003
hey, this is unique i have to give you that. you write good. though im more of a SS/HG gurl, this is a nicebreak. i like the plot. hope you update soon!
AStarr chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
Great story! Well written, and original idea with the role reversal thing. Continue and update soon! ~AStarr
3,144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 188 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 208 .. Last Next »