Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Frith chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

-Ephesians 5:22-24

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

For Adam was first formed then Eve.

And Adam was not decieved, but the woman being decieved was in transgression.

Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if the continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

-1 Timothy 2:11-15

Yeesh! Well, the certaintly made sure Hermione learned her lesson! Woah!

The thing with the roses was so sweet! I can't believe Draco actually did that! Who would of thought he has a romantic side? And how'd he know her favorite flowers were roses?
wowsergirl chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
yay! you added more, now please please please please add more asap

thanx so much

Meghan chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
*Sniffle* Aww thats so sweet! Please write more!
Eli10 chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
Aw... i'm loving this story! please keep it going, i really want to find out what happens!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
Aw, you got my hopes up there, but who can say no to roses. Can't wait to read about their next meeting!
Campy Capybara chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
Aww... Draco's so sweet!

Lyra Silvertongue2 chapter 11 . 10/15/2003

please write more. Soon. I wanna see Midsummer's Eve!
Belachanbabe chapter 10 . 10/15/2003
Your story is trememdously original.

What I love even more is that you update very fast as it keeps the interest flowing. There's many others that take months to update and you have to reread the whole fic again. What a chore!

Keep up the good work!
koishii-glory chapter 10 . 10/14/2003
oh that was horribly cute!
crookshanks chapter 10 . 10/14/2003
morre now

ps: id on't mind if draco shares me wif hermione...m, i would like him to scratch me behind the ears
penname0 chapter 10 . 10/14/2003
Oh I love it! So wonderful and lighthearted, and such an interesting plotline. I love everything about this, it's great. Thank you muchly, and update as soon as you can!
S A K U R A22 chapter 10 . 10/14/2003
Omg u have to update i wanna read some romance between them this is like da best story ever
loner chapter 10 . 10/14/2003
omg i love it so much i u dont finish it ill come after u with a spork

(ps i have no clue who u r so dont worry it was just a joke)
Pineapple1 chapter 10 . 10/14/2003
Another great chapter! I'm really looking forward to things progressing between Hermione and Draco, that should definitely be interesting. Anyway I hope you update soon!
silvercat chapter 10 . 10/14/2003
Oh, this story is SO great!

Undoubtedly, you're an example for all thse fanfiction writers out there: the plot is original and well structured, your writing is "flowy" and easy too read, and virtually without mistakes in grammar or typing... and you update it really fast, so we (the reviewers)don't get tired of waiting and get so happy we review with nice stuff (there could obviously be no flames...)

I personally grade it 10 out of 10