Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Enna8 chapter 11 . 10/16/2003
more action please! :P

great chap
Hermione182 chapter 11 . 10/16/2003
How sweet, except for the arguring, but everything else is sweet!
Lady Celebare chapter 10 . 10/16/2003
LOL! They can't say each other's names... that's so great! Hehe, I love their confusion. As always, excellent chapter!
AStarr chapter 11 . 10/16/2003
Update! Update! Update! The roses are so sweet. And the fic's progressing nicely.~AStarr
kalariah chapter 11 . 10/16/2003
I just found this story-you've made it very intriguing, and very realistic. The way you write makes the words seem to come alive, off the page; I find myself wanting to read more, and more, and more. I am definitely looking forward to new chapters-I do hope they come soon!
Dreaming One chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
YAY! an update!

Now, that was impressive, the way Draco got those flowers there. And it was so sweet! Hehehe, for all Hermine's brains, she has no clue how to deal with this. That's one of the things I love about D/Hr. *sighs* Aside from Draco. He's my favorite thing about D/Hr.

Please Update Soon!

~May
super sycoh chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
LA LA LA LA. . . I'M SOO GLAD THAT YOU DID NOT END IT AT YOUR FIRST A/N. IT'S JUST THAT SOMETHING STILL BITES AT MY MIND. . . HOW DID HE GET INTO THE MANOR? DID HE CHARM A BROOM AND FLY OVER? LOL. I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE!

LOVE PEACE CHICKEN GREASE

SUPER SYCOH AWAY!
j2d chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
WOW! This is great. I've been looking for a GOOD D/H fic for a while now and this is absolutely fantastic! You are an excellent writer, and better yet, you update often. Thanks for writting such a great story and I just can't wait until you update again! )
ash chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
Hey the story keeps getting better and better I absolutly love this story I so hope that you update soon!

Bye Ash
Contraversial-Roses chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
yay! very good indeed!

Update soon

_[Nolan]
Expresso chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
This is so sweet :D i love it! keep updating!

That was so nice of draco _
Miss Rix chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
oh! that is so sweet! i can't believe that! aw!

Ephesians 5:22-24

Wives, sumbit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now, as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should sumbit to their husbands in everything.

1 Timothy 2:11-15

A women should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. But women will be saved through childbearing-if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

Well, excuse me TIMOTHY, but I belive Adam was led by Eve to sin. Eve was deceived by evil, yet Adam was deceived by a woman. that should say something about men!
S A K U R A22 chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
aw... that's so swt plz hurry n update
Meg chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
Well, the verses are:

Chapter 9:

Ephesians 5:22-24- Wives, be subject to your husbands as you are to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife just as Christ is the head of the church, the body of which he is the Savior. Just as the church is subject to Christ, so also wives ought to be, in everything, to their husbands.

Chapter 10:

1 Timothy 2:11-15- Let a woman learn in silence with full submission. I permit no woman to teach or have full authority over a man; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was nopt deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing, provided they continue in faith and love and holiness, with modesty.

There. I typed them all out from my Bible, not even looking for an online Bible. Well, this was a great chapter. Please get your next chapter up as soon as possible.

-Meg
crookshanks chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
ME ME ME! You mentioned me! Merow meow! How could Hermi forget my name? But Draco remembered...aw.

I really like the way you wroe the quarel b/n them. I was reading and I was like totally identifying having had THE EXACT SAME ARGUMENT with my crush once, we made up but broke up after that...AW but draco is sho shwet. did you make up that rhyme or get it from book? it sounds familiar. I LVOE THIS FIC! oyes, was going to post the bible chappie but saw that Frith had done it already. I think it totally is apropraite. "a woman should be silent..." mwahahaha poor hermi. POST MORE MORE MORE MEROW

CRookSHanks