Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
twinglesMeMeMe13 chapter 10 . 10/13/2003
i love the new chppter! it was awesome! please keep writing
butterflykisses14 chapter 10 . 10/13/2003
wow really loving the story, im always up 4 a good fluff keep it ggoing.
LUMEN1 chapter 10 . 10/13/2003
ANOTHER LOVELY CHAPTER!

poor hermione, she has to study latin and scriptures from the bible everyday:(

it's incredible to know that she is falling in love with him so strongly! also, draco shows a sweet side of him being shy to talk to her when they meet again;)

can hardly wait to find out if hermione makes the ritual of Feill-sheathain? what would the fay-folks tell her is her true love? will they confirm her true feelings for a certain garden boy? ah, guess i have to wait for the next chapter LOL!

thanks again for posting often:)

LUMEN1

p.s. even though my nickname is LUMEN which in latin means LIGHT,i personally don't know a word of latin! i would like to know what hermione is reading in her lectures of latin and scripture;)
shedraconis chapter 10 . 10/13/2003
Hello again! Just wanted to say I love this story! Thank you for updating so often. I hate when you get into a story and then they never update! I am a big fan of your other story, but this one is much lighter and sweet! Keep up the great work. Tata for now, Shedraconis
Vu chapter 10 . 10/13/2003
Good stuff, I'm loving this story, so much more fluffier than Blood of the Dragon lol.

Great writing and keep it up!
wowsergirl chapter 10 . 10/13/2003
draco draco, draco! dracodracodraco, lol, I love it! would you please please please please please please please add more asap

thanx

-Lizzie
Enna8 chapter 10 . 10/13/2003
Aw.. perfect! I love it.. :D
Campy Capybara chapter 10 . 10/13/2003
*le sigh* This is such a sweet chapter. I wonder if Hermione would sneak some St. John's wart in the name of 'experiment'? Heh.
Meg chapter 9 . 10/12/2003
Great chapter. Please get your next chapter up soon. I can't wait to see what shall happen next.

-Meg
wicked kiwi chapter 9 . 10/12/2003
This is a good chapter, things are moving along! Keep writing!

Toodles.

Kiwi.
Chyld of Black Fire chapter 9 . 10/12/2003
awesome
Sam chapter 9 . 10/12/2003
I love how you did that last scene. You had "the moment" that was so great, but it wasn't sappy and unrealistic. Keep up the great work!
Pineapple1 chapter 9 . 10/12/2003
Great chapter! So they have finally realized that there is something between them, I can't wait to see how it plans out. Update soon!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 9 . 10/11/2003
That's going on my list of favorite scenes...now if she would have just stuck around a little bit longer!
tender.glassy.romance chapter 9 . 10/11/2003
oh that was so sweet! what a cute little moment. i really like this story, and where it is going!
3,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 189 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 209 .. Last Next »