Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Meg chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
Well, the verses are:

Chapter 9:

Ephesians 5:22-24- Wives, be subject to your husbands as you are to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife just as Christ is the head of the church, the body of which he is the Savior. Just as the church is subject to Christ, so also wives ought to be, in everything, to their husbands.

Chapter 10:

1 Timothy 2:11-15- Let a woman learn in silence with full submission. I permit no woman to teach or have full authority over a man; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was nopt deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing, provided they continue in faith and love and holiness, with modesty.

There. I typed them all out from my Bible, not even looking for an online Bible. Well, this was a great chapter. Please get your next chapter up as soon as possible.

-Meg
crookshanks chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
ME ME ME! You mentioned me! Merow meow! How could Hermi forget my name? But Draco remembered...aw.

I really like the way you wroe the quarel b/n them. I was reading and I was like totally identifying having had THE EXACT SAME ARGUMENT with my crush once, we made up but broke up after that...AW but draco is sho shwet. did you make up that rhyme or get it from book? it sounds familiar. I LVOE THIS FIC! oyes, was going to post the bible chappie but saw that Frith had done it already. I think it totally is apropraite. "a woman should be silent..." mwahahaha poor hermi. POST MORE MORE MORE MEROW

CRookSHanks
LUMEN1 chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
this chapter was adorable!

love the way they are madly falling in love with one another, they even had "almost" their first lovers quarrel;)

the last scene, where she wakes up in her bed full of beautiful roses...that really melted my heart:) it had to be the slytherin prince to be so romantic!

thank you so much for not leaving us with such a big cliffy... you are not cruel, just a little bit wicked LOL!

thank you so much for this great chappie, loved it to the MAX!

LUMEN1
mesmer chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
that was awesome! keep the chapters coming!
Tinuviel Storm chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
i love it i love it i love it!
twinglesMeMeMe13 chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
i had to reveiw this chapter because i had reveiwed all the others lol i wanted to suggest that you include the hail mary or our father in latin...i know it so i could even email it to you in latin...
twinglesMeMeMe13 chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
another great chapter! i can't wait for the next one! please keep writing!
HPFanNikkie chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
Hey! great last few chapters...sorry i havent posted with each one. i've been rushed. well for one i absolutely LOVE the way that you are doing this. Its SO COOL! and two I find it very amazing that just about every other day i have a message in my mailbox from saying that you have a new chapter. *claps loudly* i commend you on the fact that you can find that much time to write and type up these chapters for all of us interested and glued to your peice readers and fans. Its comming along just great. keep it up. Love,

Nikkie
favik chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
Thanks for updating so soon. I love the originality of the fic. Keep up the great work.
Fashiondiva chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
Woo woo! I loved this chapter! It was so amazingly good! Yay for wandless magic bringing pretty flowers! Please write more and update soon!
Lady Celebare chapter 9 . 10/15/2003
Arrg! I've missed so many chapters . This one was good! Hehehehe, poor confused Hermione... XD
Severus Prince chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
My goodness, this story is awesome. You have Draco and Hermione so perfectly potrayed, it's amazing! Continue soon, please!
Kou Shun'u chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
*blushing and grinning madly* aw..this story makes me feel like a silly school girl. aww...that was so sweet _ i just love the way things progress between the two. and ohh does that mean we get to interact with the fay next?

as for the bible passages..well i just always looked them up..thats whats so handy about reading a fic while online.

please, please write more soon. thanks.
Frith chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

-Ephesians 5:22-24

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

For Adam was first formed then Eve.

And Adam was not decieved, but the woman being decieved was in transgression.

Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if the continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

-1 Timothy 2:11-15

Yeesh! Well, the certaintly made sure Hermione learned her lesson! Woah!

The thing with the roses was so sweet! I can't believe Draco actually did that! Who would of thought he has a romantic side? And how'd he know her favorite flowers were roses?
wowsergirl chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
yay! you added more, now please please please please add more asap

thanx so much