Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Lady Celebare chapter 11 . 10/16/2003
You're right, that ending would have been very cruel :'D That's so... darn... sweet! Aww... *sniff* He gave her mental roses!
Vu chapter 11 . 10/16/2003
Things get sticky and complciated lol

Let's just say I'm immensely enjoying this story lol :D
Pineapple1 chapter 11 . 10/16/2003
Great chapter! I'm definitely glad you didn't leave it there, that would have been most evil of you. Anyway I like how things are turning out between Draco and Hermione, you have a very realistic way of developing their feelings for each other, nice work! Update soon!
Enna8 chapter 11 . 10/16/2003
more action please! :P

great chap
Hermione182 chapter 11 . 10/16/2003
How sweet, except for the arguring, but everything else is sweet!
Lady Celebare chapter 10 . 10/16/2003
LOL! They can't say each other's names... that's so great! Hehe, I love their confusion. As always, excellent chapter!
AStarr chapter 11 . 10/16/2003
Update! Update! Update! The roses are so sweet. And the fic's progressing nicely.~AStarr
kalariah chapter 11 . 10/16/2003
I just found this story-you've made it very intriguing, and very realistic. The way you write makes the words seem to come alive, off the page; I find myself wanting to read more, and more, and more. I am definitely looking forward to new chapters-I do hope they come soon!
Dreaming One chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
YAY! an update!

Now, that was impressive, the way Draco got those flowers there. And it was so sweet! Hehehe, for all Hermine's brains, she has no clue how to deal with this. That's one of the things I love about D/Hr. *sighs* Aside from Draco. He's my favorite thing about D/Hr.

Please Update Soon!

~May
super sycoh chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
LA LA LA LA. . . I'M SOO GLAD THAT YOU DID NOT END IT AT YOUR FIRST A/N. IT'S JUST THAT SOMETHING STILL BITES AT MY MIND. . . HOW DID HE GET INTO THE MANOR? DID HE CHARM A BROOM AND FLY OVER? LOL. I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE!

LOVE PEACE CHICKEN GREASE

SUPER SYCOH AWAY!
j2d chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
WOW! This is great. I've been looking for a GOOD D/H fic for a while now and this is absolutely fantastic! You are an excellent writer, and better yet, you update often. Thanks for writting such a great story and I just can't wait until you update again! )
ash chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
Hey the story keeps getting better and better I absolutly love this story I so hope that you update soon!

Bye Ash
Contraversial-Roses chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
yay! very good indeed!

Update soon

_[Nolan]
Expresso chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
This is so sweet :D i love it! keep updating!

That was so nice of draco _
Miss Rix chapter 11 . 10/15/2003
oh! that is so sweet! i can't believe that! aw!

Ephesians 5:22-24

Wives, sumbit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now, as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should sumbit to their husbands in everything.

1 Timothy 2:11-15

A women should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. But women will be saved through childbearing-if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

Well, excuse me TIMOTHY, but I belive Adam was led by Eve to sin. Eve was deceived by evil, yet Adam was deceived by a woman. that should say something about men!
3,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 189 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 209 .. Last Next »