Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
AStarr chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
Great story! Well written, and original idea with the role reversal thing. Continue and update soon! ~AStarr
Fire-Demon6 chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
It was excelent! Please write more. -.
TomFeltonsBabe chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
hey this is very good! really genuine! Hurry up with the updating! I love the last part! Just like I'd expected it, she kinda saved his life, SO NICE! It'd be cool if she gave him food and he were his protogé!

I guess Hermione will never get married- wonder who's the right one... _

MOre! More!

buh-bye
doesn't live here anymore chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
Go Hermione! If only she could have gotten him to apologize.
Sam chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
I think i can really see where you are headed with this, but I like it all the same. The question posed at the end of ch. 8 by herm's mom though is indiscernable. (spelling?) Very much enoying this fic.
Joanne chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
great chapter! omg poor draco *sniff sniff*. i really hate that lord camvile! lord camvile is such a b*s*a*d! i hope hermione's "father" won't be to hard on her. continue! update soon!

~*Joanne*~
Pineapple1 chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
Go Hermione! Poor Draco - getting flogged can't be much fun especially when you're innocent. Anyway I look forward to when the two time-travellers meet up after the recent chapters events... maybe the tension would have dissipated abit, or maybe it has increased... Hope you update soon!
Lady Celebare chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
Ipe! Poor Draco . Flogging... ug... Poor Ron 'n Harry, too. Excellent chapter, as always!
Meghan chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
Once again, FANTASTIC!
wowsergirl chapter 8 . 10/8/2003
oh this is such a good story! omg, I dont know what I am going to do if I do not have more of it! ugh! I need it, ok please please please please add more asap

thanx

-Lizzie
Zyzychyn chapter 8 . 10/8/2003
Ek! Oh, the possibilities! I'm *so* glad you update frequently! Keep it up!
Frith chapter 8 . 10/8/2003
Hard to imagine what women couldn't do back then.

And CURSE THAT LORD CAMVILE! How dare he! Lieing about that ring! And then causing Draco pain for it! GAH! I wish he WOULD be flogged.

MUAHAHA! Thatw as lovely chapter! Keep 'em coming! WOOT!
galadriel787 chapter 8 . 10/8/2003
No, not my poor Draco being flogged! That was some quick thinking on Hermione's part to stop it though. And ha! No more Lord Camvile. On to the next suitor...

I hope you get some romantic scenes soon with Hermione and Draco! Well, not necessarily romantic complete with kisses and all (although if you do, I won't complain :), but at least when the two of them are alone. Conversations are the best. I like the fanfics where Hermione and Draco spend time with each other building up their friendship rather than going straight from enemy to lovers within two days. Those seem a bit unrealistic. But midnight trysts with a bit of flirting is always fun.

I'm really glad you're keeping up with Ron and Harry too! I may have said this in a review for TBOTD, but I enjoy reading about the other characters, even though the story may be centered around Hermione and Draco.

I think that some Draco POV would be good too. I want to know what's going on in that handsome head of his! Besides, his point of view as a peasant would be great.

I'm glad you're updating so often! I really like this story!

~ galadriel787
Athene Saile chapter 8 . 10/8/2003
She's beginning to care for him. I'm so happy for the both of them. And that's a wonderful story they concocted to keep him from getting flogged anymore.
super sycoh chapter 8 . 10/8/2003
URGH! THE NERVE OF CAMVILLE TO SAY THAT THE RING WAS HIS! IT MAKES ME WANT TO BEAT HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH MY EXCEPTIONALLY HEAVY BACKPACK! *SCOFF* HE MAKES ME ANGRY. *SIGH* LOL GOOD CHAPTER! I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME WAIT. UPDATE SOON!

LOVE PEACE CHICKEN GREASE