Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Pumpkin09 chapter 6 . 1/25
This one doesn't seem to be another cliche story, so I hope it will progress well. It definitely keeps me interested.
ScriosAisling chapter 32 . 1/14
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! This was amazing, and then wonderful, and then heartbreaking, then scary, then amazing! I loved every moment of it! :)
ScriosAisling chapter 1 . 1/14
Isn't Blaise Zabini a guy...?
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
beautiful.
cat chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
first of all, THIS FIC IS OVER A DECADE OLD HOLY SHITTT.

and i would also like to heavily applaud it. it is still so amazing, but i'm wondering more about the author than the characters' lives. i mean a lot can happen in 11 years!
onetree chapter 32 . 12/21/2014
This is such a great story I really loved reading it!
onetree chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
THIS. IS. AMAZING.

Truly ome of the most unique and original fics I've ever read here. You're an amazing writer! :)
Blaise chapter 32 . 12/15/2014
please man...i'm a guy seriously
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
THAT WAS GREAT.
I SERIOUSLY WANTED TO DIE, THOUGH, WHEN YOU WROTE ABOUT HERMIONE'S DEATH.
YEESH.
THAT WAS NOT OKAY.
But entirely necessary, nonetheless.
Fantastic job! I enjoyed it a lot! I'm curious though: How much research did you have to do about fifteenth century England?
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 30 . 11/26/2014
I SERIOUSLY CANNOT EVEN ANYMORE WITH THIS STORY.
HONEST TO GOSH I FEEL LIKE DYING.
THIS STORY IS HITTING ME IN ALL THE RIGHT SPOTS THAT KEEPS ME GOING. OH GEE.
GOODNESS GRACIOUS THIS CHAPTER MAKES ME FEEL SO - JUST - I DUNNO - JUST - EVERYTHING FOR MERLIN'S SAKE.
THIS IS ALL GOOD. SORT OF.
BUT OHMYGOSH I JUST CAN'T - ASDFGHJKL
MissyNickq chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
For future stories, italics are supposed to be reserved for words you want to emphasize, not to write an entire chapter in.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/3/2014
aaawwww
i love the part when luciun become good. nice story
kei chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
your story is nice but real blaise is a man and it is a bit confusing and disturbing how blaise change gender in this story
Guest chapter 32 . 11/2/2014
ok that was amazing. I loved the ending. you must of thought long and hard about this lol. great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014