Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Bernaheartsyou chapter 2 . 1/1
First time reading this story and loving the chapters so far
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
The writing is wonderful, although there are many things that are inaccurate. For example, Blaise Zabini is a boy, and not a girl; and also, Snape is dead, and the Potions professor is Horace Slughorn. But the plot is engaging and the story is phrased eloquently, all inaccuracies aside.
Midan no Hatake chapter 32 . 12/28/2016
Holy...That was my absolute favorite of aaaaaallllll the Harry Potter fics I've ever read.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I wonder where this leads to.
I dont really like Blaise as a girl, for me Blaise is Draco's best friend and not someone to marry. Though I wonder how and when they will end their engagement because there is no way in heaven Draco's not gonna marry Hermione.
Also both need to ge rid of their prejudices. I'm a little surprised that Hermione is so close-minded about that, though she's also just human.
I'm curious how this will continue :)
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
So, just wondering about the format. Skimming though and seeing the tabbed paragraphs. Never seen this in fanfics before.
Hiina chapter 32 . 12/25/2016
I loved it!

When I realized the effect it had on the Malfoy, it took a few seconds of "kyaaaa!" and "ooooh! *-*" before I can get back to reading hsuahsua

(Well... I was soooo confused when Snape told them to go and explain at manor)

Congratulations on the wonderful work!
salsas100 chapter 32 . 12/12/2016
Yep, an awesome read. Thanks for sharing
Angel chapter 32 . 12/6/2016
Best story ever, hands down.
salsas100 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Nice fic, I like what I've read so far... however something is bothering me.
Mudblood is an unforgivable slur.
Why are they using it? Why is Hermione using it?
Mudblood revolt? They won it! They're insulting themselves by using this term!
Hermione saying Draco won't attack a mudblood cuz it's bad press? Mudblood? She's refering to herself so? She should be using the term muggleborn. And even then, if we want to nag, we can say that saying muggle is insulting too, so muggleborn isn't that great a word either.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Genderbent Blaise? no thanks
craxxy13 chapter 32 . 11/18/2016
This story was so good!️
Guest chapter 32 . 11/1/2016
Im sorry but was he staring at hermione all that time because he was always in love with her
bell.phegor chapter 32 . 10/24/2016
I just read this story 13 years after you've posted it, and I want to applaud you on such a brilliant piece of work. One of the best Dramione stories out there, simply wonderful. I loved seeing the effort put into the entire story as a whole, not just the Dramione parts specifically, fay folk? samhain? wow I loved it.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/13/2016
*Snicker* Otherwise known as 'The weasel' or 'Bloodtraitor'...*More Snickering*
Anon chapter 32 . 10/11/2016
Holy. Freaking. Cheers puffs.
This Is amazing. I am a massive Hermione x Draco shipper myself, and i think this story was amazing. I really hope to see more from you in the future!
3,248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »