Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Frith chapter 6 . 10/5/2003
That really is the best way to repay reviewers. And the best way to repay writer's who faithfully update is to review! See? It's like one big circle. So in order to fulfil your half of the circle you should update real soon! Please? I adore this story!
Kari-demon chapter 6 . 10/5/2003
*blinks* is it just me, or does draco seem to be bipolar?
wicked kiwi chapter 6 . 10/5/2003
Keep going!
Pineapple1 chapter 6 . 10/5/2003
Great two chapters! I'm really enjoying this and looking forward to Draco and Hermione realizing their hidden attraction. Anyway hope you update soon!
Dishy chapter 6 . 10/5/2003
AHH! I love this. It's very . . . different. One of the best fics I've read in a while. Definantly the best fic I've read since Fires of Beltane! I love the way they switched places. :) I love the realism you put into the characters. Very much like themselves. I can't wait for the next chapter! HURRY! HURY!
aku-neko chapter 6 . 10/5/2003
this is a really good story!

i have an inkling on why they are stuck in the positions that they're in. However, i want to wait and find out whether or not i'm correct.

i can't wait til the next update

kudos on your work!

Meghan chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
Gosh this is so awesome! More ASAP please. 0)
innocentrose chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
I love it! It is so original, I have never seen a story like it and that is really cool! I love the station switch idea and I really hope it stays this wonderful! Keep it up!
Robin Boywonder chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
Love this fic! Great story ! keep it going!
Lyndalynn chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
Wonderful story! Beautifully written, with the details and such, I can visualize every minute of it. *blissful sigh* It's now marked on my favorites, and I'm eagerly waiting another update!
toriisen chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
This story rocks! Puh-lease write more!
Sam chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
I think you're doing a great job of setting up the relationship between Hermione and Draco. It's not rushed or pushed in anyway, but it could still be heading somewhere.
Meg chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
This sounds like an awesome story. It could go in so many different directions. I can't wait to see what you make of it.

HPFanNikkie chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
Great chapter...i love how things are comming along...keep the chapters comming! lol.

lifes-mysteries18 chapter 6 . 10/4/2003