Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Sam chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
I think you're doing a great job of setting up the relationship between Hermione and Draco. It's not rushed or pushed in anyway, but it could still be heading somewhere.
Meg chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
This sounds like an awesome story. It could go in so many different directions. I can't wait to see what you make of it.

-Meg
HPFanNikkie chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
Great chapter...i love how things are comming along...keep the chapters comming! lol.

Nikkie
lifes-mysteries18 chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
awesome update soon!
offleewild1 chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
k! i LOVE this fic! UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS! k, that is all!
Red of Rose chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
Oh. I love this story. Utterly amazing. Totally cannot wait for more.

~A. Rose (Red of Rose)
swimcutie chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
yeah! a new chapter! i love this story... i have to say, b4 i clicked on the mail button to check my mail i had my fingers crossed hoping ther would be an author alert for this story! it is so good! please get another chapter up soon! oh and btw... are clocks even in their time? i'm not sure... i think they had sundiles... but its your story, so i won't give it another thought... please update update update!

!sc!
just court chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
oh boy... Hope they get everything worked out. UPDATE SOON PLEASE! *smile*

~Crazy Courtney
super sycoh chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
WOT! I LOVE UPDATES! I LOVE YOUR STORY! I WANT MORE! MORE MORE MORE! I HEART UPDATES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

LOVE PEACE CHICKEN GREASE

SUPER SYCOH AWAY!
tom4eva chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
your story is so amazing! you are such a good writer!...you write like jk!

your plot is great and the characters are really IC!

Continue with the story please cause i am dying to know what is going to happen next!

see you!
Pixie Wildfire chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
You're the only writer who's Draco and Hermione I can stand as a couple. Very good chapter. I can't wait for the next installment.
Fashiondiva chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
I enjoyed this chapter. Haha! Draco/Hermione feelings. You should mention his engagement more, as at some point when their feelings bring them to...other things, it should be dealt with, or at the least, discussed. PLEASE update soon, I can't wait to read another chapter...
Campy Capybara chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
Great, another chapter!

I like the conversation in the barn, and how Draco got lost in his pining for Hermione.

At the end of the chapter, I'm wondering if Draco realises that he'd rather be a dung-shoveling peasant in a place *with* Hermione alone than back at Hogwarts, awaiting marriage to his confining life-style.

Perhaps Draco is hoping for something to occur in their time together; perhaps he just has wishful thinking; perhaps he wishes they needn't have to go back. Unfortunately, being the sole heir of the Malfoy estates, he would have to return - his duty calls, and 'reality' beckons.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next chapter.
LUMEN1 chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
SO FAR SO GOOD!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 6 . 10/3/2003
I really like this chapter. Don't want you dead-how endearing! Guess they have to start somewhere, can't wait for their next meeting!
3,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 194 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 .. Last Next »