Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Pineapple1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
Great start to this story and I'm already loking forward to more! Once again your characterizations are brilliant and I can't seem to fault them. It should be interesting to see how Hermione and Draco go back in time. Anyway I hope you update soon!
dRaCoS-gUrL3 chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
nice fic!

i thnk i like it!

hope ul r/r mine...

peace out ya'll!
LUMEN1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
today i open my mail expecting to find the usual e-mail news, junk, and even an author alert from fanfic. but today, for my suprise, i received the most wonderful e-mail in a very long time...my favorite author DeChantal has posted a new story YAY! it made me jump up and down and all around with joy:) so as fast i could move my mouse, i log in to fanfic. and look in my fav. author list for you and find your new story*grin*

read the first chapter and i am already hooked!

love that harry and ron were acting silly and made hermione join their war dance*grin*

i kinda feel sad about draco, so young and with so much responsabilities! like the comment that he made about hermione though "What was it about her that had repulsed and fascinated him for years" ah, that is what we all want to know*giggles*

can hardly wait for the next chapter!

thank you again for the letting me know about your new story:)

LUMEN1
Willow18 chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Very good! Can't wait to read the rest. Thanks for informin' me on the new fic...very good start!

~Willow
super sycoh chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
HM. . . INTERESTING. . . LOL GREAT STORY! HAVEN'T READ MANY STORIES WITH THIS KIND OF PLOT BEFORE.
swimcutie chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I love it! This idea is awesome! please continue on with this story... oh yeah... there is this one book called "old magic" by marrianne curley...and it has like the same idea as your story, (it's one of my favorite books) so i think you might like it... please please write more soon!

!sc!
Athene Saile chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Great beginning! I can't wait to see what happens next! It seems like it's going to be a very good story.
Lady Lightning chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
hmm...sounds interesting!
Kari-demon chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
this is interesting. write more soon!
Doneril chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Hm... Where is this going?
Frith chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Whoa! That's fantastic! You're a fantastic writer. (I really need to get a thesaurus.) Can't wait to see what happens next! I'm sure it will be...er...fantastic!
Laura chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I LOVE IT! This has really good taste to it, I'd love to read another chapter! Keep on writing! :)
Lady Celebare chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
O, this looks very interesting :D Well-written, too! I love the PoV switch! I'll keep an eye out for new chapters :)
Nathonea chapter 32 . 11/27/2004
Aw...that ending was absolutely adorable, I have to say.

Anyways, I lOVED the story, being a fanatic fo history myself This was GREAT!

On any case, I only found one tinsy weensie problem. The Surname Granger means 'Grainer', or Miller. It would be too common for a Noble family, especially during that age.

But, other than that, this is wonderfully crafted. I love it! This is going on my favorite stories list. And I think that sometime I'm gonna check out your other stories as well.
3,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227