Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Hai! I've just started to read your story a while ago and i just wanted to tell that Blaise Zabini is a boy actually not a girl. I was a bit confuse about him at first. I was kinda shocked when you wrote that they fall in love. I was starting to think that draco was GAY! HAAHHA
ame chapter 31 . 1/20
Amazing story,greetings from Bosnia :)
Wow you should be a real author! Blown away
voiretsavoir chapter 32 . 12/31/2015
This is like a breath of oxygen in a very polluted area. So nice and unique, aside from the first part where they have to seat together or something. Written decades ago and i'm still reading it. Blimey.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Blaise Zabini is a guy...
Guest chapter 32 . 12/23/2015
that was very pretty! and cute! it was a very interesting plot for sure
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
if you think about it, they didn't ruin the potion because it worked! they went back in time, which is the intended reaction. and if it was a specific time-set potion thing, that might be better than just a random time (you would think people would use the potion to get to a specific time.) so I think the potion was right. but then, why did it explode? wandless magic prompted by her emotions? sabotage? maybe they did, in fact, mess up the potion?
guess i'll just have to find out lol
deadinthewateralready chapter 32 . 11/29/2015
This was really well done, loved the ending
namename chapter 32 . 11/24/2015
GREAT. SUCH A VERY GREAT TALE. So proud of you :)
Guest chapter 32 . 11/16/2015
AAAAAWWWWWWWWHHHHH THIS STORY IS SO SWEET!

i love you
Joanne chapter 32 . 11/14/2015
Aaahhhh! Really really good story! Great job!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/6/2015
This fanfic was absolutely amazing !
Just one thing its vincent crabbe and greggory goyle
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
really great story so far!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/29/2015
Mind-blown! The BEST DRAMIONE ever read! It was truly beautiful!
Lana Wickford chapter 32 . 10/23/2015
Oh thank goodness! You had me worried a couple chapters ago. I'm so immensely glad that it ended on a happy note. It was an incredible and well written story. Wonderful job!
3,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »