Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Guest chapter 32 . 8/10/2016
This was so good if you want to be an author you totally have the skills and you are an author but I mean like more people to read your stuff than just people that love fan five you are incredibly talented
daddydraco chapter 32 . 8/6/2016
in the beginning, I couldnt grab ahold of the plot but after a few chapters I was just sucked into it. I had to stay up all night just to finish it. such a treat, really! loved it great job btw x
daddydraco chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
I'm guessing it has something to do with Hermione being a witch, wild guess haha
daddydraco chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
no kidding, blaise as a girl is a bit weird but I guess its alrightyy
Guest chapter 32 . 7/20/2016
Omg you're so talented
This story was amazing!
swiftkage chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
but blaise is a girl? isn't he a boy?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2016
*Snicker* Why couldn't it have been potty and the weasel got sent back in time?, after all, the two of them seem to attract trouble like bees to honey...
Guest chapter 28 . 7/16/2016
*Laughing my ass off!* You asked for it weasel!.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/16/2016
*Snicker* Wrong weasel!, there's no greater f***heads than your bloodtraitor ancestors...you and your siblings being born are the perfect example..
unitedgravedigger chapter 32 . 7/10/2016
Great story! I have to say I've seen this story on a lot of peoples favorites list and have always passed over it because the summary and first chapter didn't pull me in. But yesterday I sat down and decided to give it a few more chapters because so many people who like other stories I like for cited this and I pretty much sat down and binge read it after I got into the dramione part. Now I regret passing on this one so many times.
Mastercutter chapter 32 . 7/9/2016
This is the BEST fanfiction I have ever read! I don't comment on fanfics, but this one was so amazing, I had to let you know. I really appreciate how once they were for sure together, there was a twist. I also liked how you showed us their lives afterward. Some fanfics just leave it with them together and the rest is up to our imagination. I think that you were really creative with the medieval theme and I thought it was clever with the 'you're not engaged, because Draco got married before you became engaged,' and the 'Lucius was never a death eater, because Draco changed the all the Malfoys' mindsets. So thank you for the wonderful fanfiction!
LoneWolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
You do know that Blaise Zabini is a boy right?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
It's ok but blaise is a boy not a girl
camilarodriguezlov chapter 32 . 7/2/2016
Nice
FireboltErised chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
One of the best fanfiction i ever read.. kudos! the plot kept me on my edge, the romance was not too soppy, just the right dose of one perfect recipe :)
3,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »