Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
MissyNickq chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
For future stories, italics are supposed to be reserved for words you want to emphasize, not to write an entire chapter in.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/3/2014
aaawwww
i love the part when luciun become good. nice story
kei chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
your story is nice but real blaise is a man and it is a bit confusing and disturbing how blaise change gender in this story
Guest chapter 32 . 11/2/2014
ok that was amazing. I loved the ending. you must of thought long and hard about this lol. great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I swear, Blaise Zabini is a GUY _
Albatross88 chapter 32 . 10/30/2014
OMG..it was such a fairytale. I cried, I laughed. The story was brilliant and so was the story telling. Xoxo
Albatross88 chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
The plot seems good but BLAISE ZABINI IS A GUY for heavens sake!
It seems they are a gay couple..!
lizzie chapter 32 . 10/21/2014
Omg this was too frickin adorable i love it i love it i love it! 3
Jambecca chapter 32 . 10/8/2014
Intense story, but I would've expected that Hermione would become a duchess or something in the alternate future, since the 1400s grangers still lived
precipitation chapter 32 . 9/29/2014
Great handling with time travel issues, a lovely plotline and excellent writing! Goodness, you make me want to laugh and cry at the same time, and I'm just smiling all over from that satisfying ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Why is most of your story in italics? Makes it hard to read.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Great story! I loved how you brought everything together in the end and I thought the ending was wonderful. I really enjoyed reading your story!
kasia110 chapter 32 . 8/24/2014
Amazing xD
SecretSuccubus chapter 32 . 8/21/2014
lol that was fun! perfect ending and nice twist. all people are happy. if only the malfoy family turned into this. things would have been truly interesting if malfoy and hermione. sad to say rowling is not best when it comes to romance.
Ellie chapter 32 . 8/19/2014
OOOOOH MY GOD! Even that my English is not THAT good, I couldn't stop myself reading this really really amazing history. Your plot is absolutely well written and so so intelligent. And you wrote this a long time ago, so maybe you wouldn't see this, but hey, I like it very much and have a great time reading. Thank you for the incredible history. :)
3,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »