Reviews for Once Upon A Thyme
Guest chapter 32 . 5/21/2016
Oh lord that was so entertaining. You had me on the edge of my seat the entire time I read. I absolutely loved every minute of it. It was a bit weird that Blaise was a girl, lol. Thank you for this amazing piece of work!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
What the fuck? Ok, I shouldn't start like that. It's a very good story and I love it. Now,what the fuck?! Why is Blaise a girl? Did you make it that way? I don't like that part. Just saying.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
i cant believe this is from 2003 wow kindergarten was so much fun
Arveen Malfoy chapter 32 . 5/6/2016
I loved this book! It was amazinG! Magical
RANT GIRL chapter 32 . 5/5/2016
THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST DRAMIONE FANFIC I'VE READ SO FAR AND I MEAN IT. NO RANTING JUST LOVE 3
Guest chapter 32 . 5/1/2016
I love it! Best Dramione ever! I couldn't sleep wondering what would happen next! You are a very talented writer, keep it up ;D
Guest chapter 32 . 4/24/2016
Hi! You have a very wonderful story.I like the idea that you use in your story, the medieval age. And I think it's a coincidence that you published it on Tom Felton's birthday! Keep writing!
Pippa chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I love this chapter . I love the way you acknowledged Harry and Ron , but the spotlight belonged to Hermione . I can't believe I'm reading this 13 YEARS later !
Guest chapter 32 . 4/1/2016
Oh my god. I loved it so much! I'm kinda torn about the ending though. While I love the fact that Draco and his family turned out alright and had a happy ending and all...

Time travel isn't that easy. With the Malfoy line purged of their hate for muggle borns, some people might've gone free, who's children and ancestors could have a large effect. With a larger muggle born population and representation, it'd easily change much of the wizarding world's ethics and build in general.

Also, didn't you say that most of the Malfoy family's wealth was made from witch hunting? So that would leave the Malfoys significantly poorer. I really did like your story, in fact, I'll add it to my favorites once I log in (Too lazy right now and my account name is Mythlover04 if you want to discuss your story) but there are a few plot holes, though they only exist at the end.
SlytherClaw02 chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Well am I the only one bothered that Blaise Zabini is a girl here? Err
Jkenn chapter 32 . 3/17/2016
Absolutely amazing. Seriously, this is either 1st or 2nd of my favorite fics ever, good job! I love period pieces in general and all things hp (specifically Dramione) but I never thought I needed a combo, but I'm glad I found this! Again, awesome work!
Khadija chapter 32 . 3/15/2016
Awesommee!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
I think Blaise zabini is male
Dramione89 chapter 32 . 3/4/2016
I loved this story so much! One of the best Dramione fanfics I've ever read!
HeartOfAspen chapter 32 . 3/3/2016
I love this story. Literally my favorite DH ever. 3 Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
3,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »