Reviews for A Thousand Miles
ThiefOfHearts chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
No RISHID!Oh,he lives YAY!Thanks for writing you realy are a wonderful stories a million.

~TOH
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aww...so cute! Poor Odion. That Dr. Portman's a cow!

I feel so sorry for Odion. Poor boy -cries-

You're good at writing these!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was so moving. I love sibling cuteness, but I love the way you do it with ease. This story brought tears to my eyes. In my book, that indicates a job well done.

TDH
thebestdancer chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I think that's good!I really like this story!
Ryou Malik Luvers chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Aw! I actualy started crying! And I'm not one to usualy show my emotions! *Turns away still crying* Anyway, awsome story!
Daughter of Horus chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I love this story. I am a new author here, and your stories inspired me to register for membership here. I think it's inexcusable for to outlaw songfics like this. They claim it was a rule all along, posted in plain sight! Yeah, right under the quantam physics theorems!

*mutters*Bastards...
SarahR chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Cool story. Could you please tell me who sang that song. Because I've had the tune in my head for a very long time but I can't remember who sang it.I thought it was Celine Dion for awhile but I couldn't find it on any of her song lyrics 's realy driving me nuts. I remember the song and the tune is unforgetable but I don't know where to get it. So, do you think you could help me out?
D4NNY chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Aw This story is so heart warming! I love it!
Suuki chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
AW! XD That was great! O Go sibling cuteness!
Kappy Locks chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
AH! IT's so cute! I love it!I almost made me cry, and let me tell you that's not an easy thing to do. Are you going to add another chapter like one in Marik or Ishizu's POV? That would be cool. Good Luck, bye!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I luv friend/sibling cuteness fics! ;_; i luv it!
Corran And Valin chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
*sings along to the song!* I love this song! _
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Mojobubbles: WHOOT! Sibling fluff and Vanessa Carlton. *points to desk* And a whole bunch of homework over there screaming my name. *sweatdrops*

Kamilah: Therefore, we are going to read fairly quickly. *sweatdrops as well*

Mojobubbles: *at the end* Aww...yay! So k'wai. At one point I was yelling "NO!" out loud...*sweatdrops*

Kamilah: *glomps Malik and rishid*
WildBlackWolf and Viva chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
AWW! _
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Woah...I am kind of made these caculations that you write these kind of stories once per chapter but I guess I am wrong. Oh well, I was wrong and that was a good thing. Anyway, bye!